NEVER • C4

School~2nd Block

"Psssst! Alex!." I hear someone say.

How do they even know my name??

I don't have friends. I'm a loner. I don't even have a dog. My life is pretty much toxic to animals.

I was 7 years old and I accidentally killed a cat that wasn't even mine.

I looked up to see who was calling me.

"Over here!" I hear them say to my right. It sounded like a male.

When I looked, I saw it was that heroin dude that texted me yesterday.

"What do you want?" I asked bluntly.

"Can you pass me that paper ball that's under your chair?" He said looking under my chair.

"Ugh. Sure." I looked under my chair, nothing was even under there.

Is this dude blind?

When I was about to look back up, I felt a presence on the right of me.

I looked up, and he was sitting right fucking their. Jesus Christ this dude is gonna kill me.

"So, what's your name?" He said like he didn't JUST fucking call it.

"Fir-" he cut me off.

"I know what your thinking, I guessed Alex, but I didn't think it was your real name." Oh my fuck. He bout to make me go gangsta.

"Yeah my name's Alyx. With a 'Y'. What's yours?" I said bluntly, not even looking at him.

"X." I heard him say. What type of name-?

Ms. Welder walked in. Oh shit. Here we go.

"Well hello Ms. Parker, where were you yesterday?" She said as if she didn't put me out.

"Stop calling me Ms. Parker, my name is Alyx." I said bluntly. As always.

"Alyx." She corrected.
"What a beautiful name." Fuck no.

"Ok first off, do you have a gigantic BBC up your ass? Was he not fucking you right to the point where you gotta fuck with me every time I'm in here??" I said, not yelling, surprisingly. But bluntly, also surprising.

"ALYX CLEOPATRA PARKER!" She said in complete shock.

Haha. Got yo dumbass.

"Oh now you wanna know my name? I thought my name was Parker? I thought I was a disgrace to this class? What ever happened to, "ooh honey child you are the best student in this class"?" I said making fun of her accent.

"Yes, you are a disgrace, and I mean it. Get out if my classroom you rat and don't come back!" She said very madly.

I tried to let go but X I suppose was holding my wrist.

"Let me go." I said bluntly.

"No." He said staring at me.

He didn't let go .

I finally went hulk and snatched the dog shit out of my wrist. Just to leave.

I didn't get my stuff. I just left it there and walked out.

I didn't sign myself out. I just walked out the doors to where we go to courtyard.

Fuck this .

I jumped over the fence and ran to my safe haven. With nothing on me. I left my phone and everything .

Free me.