ALL IN MY HEAD • C29

-
ALYX POV
-
"Mm." I moaned loudly.

The pleasure I was receiving really hit my high.

"I'm cu- ahhh" I moaned again.

He was stroking deep as fuck into me which made me want him even more. I can't get enough.

I got up off of his shaft and sat on top of him, proceeding to ride the handsome young man.

"Oo" I moaned as he grunted loudly.

"Oh ye-
I was cut off by screaming.

"Oh my God Jah who's screaming?" I asked the boy as I hurried to get up off of him.

"I don't know baby-
He got cut off by someone shaking me roughly.

"ALYX WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I saw Jahseh yelling in my face while I was laying down on the mattress.

"Get out." I told him.

"Were you having a wet dream about me?" Jah said smirking.

"Ew no just get out." I said with a disgusted look on his face.

He just shrugged and left the room.

Stokeley was standing behind him so when Jah left the room, stokeley's appearance was available.

"You said the nigga name." Ski said looking mad as fuck.

I choked on my words.

"I wasn't I-I, I was j-just sleeping Stokeley." I stuttered knowing he won't believe not one goddamn thing.

I sat up and looked at him while I was on the floor, and he was standing looking at me with so much hurt in his eyes.

"Im sorry." I said feeling the tears cloud my eyes.

He didn't say anything. He just walked out with a face full of disgust. Why me?

I decided to wait until they left to go back to my home. I'm pretty sure Ski is already planning on moving out himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JAHSEH POV

"I told you she was a hoe. You ain't wanna listen and now look where it got you. Stuck on stupid." I said walking to my car and hopping in. So does Ski.

It's fucking hilarious because the bitch that I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with is the same bitch that fucked my best friend. She end up going to sleep having wet dreams about me when she supposed to be with Ski, now she all alone and nobody is there to love her nor help her.

Instant karma.

I looked at Ski and his face was full of disgust, anger, and sadness.

"We don't need her. Her shit loose." I added while putting the keys in the ignition and I started the car.

That made him laugh.

I smiled and thought about what she finna do next.

I backed out of the driveway and began heading to my crib.

"Let's go to her crib." I heard ski say.

I sighed in annoyance while focusing on the road.

"First you fuck the bitch. Then you fall in love with the bitch. You find out she having wet dreams about ya boy over here and i don't even like her nomo. Now you wanna go to her crib?" I said confuzzled as fuck.

This nigga crazy as hell.

"Nah. I wanna get my shit, and show her who the fuck she messin wit." Ski said like this a movie or some shit.

Aye. I'm down.

"Ight bet. What we finna do tho?" I said now entering the highway.

"We gon fuck up her house." He said with the most evillist laugh ever.

I looked at him and back at the road.

"Nah we can't fuck that up. She earned it, its the only thing she accomplished in her whole 18 years of living." I said chuckling at the thought of messing with her.

"You right. Let's just fuck up the shit IN the house. I'm too angry to not do nun." Ski said matter-of-factly.

"I'm down." I said making a U- turn in the direction of Tampa.

"This shit finna be fun." I said putting both of my hands on the wheel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMNISCIENT

In this chapter of Alyx's life, she started to lose it.

She cant do this anymore. She wants to live but she wants to die, she doesnt know which path she is destined to take.

She hates the fact that she's now alone for good and thinking about it doesn't make the problem better.

At one point she thought her life was complete, no problem in the world was gonna get in the way of her dreams.

She never thought about suicide, but if she wants to let go she won't hesitate.

She doesn't know what to do now. It's either life or death.

Which one is worse for her?

It's short don't hate me. I'm not feeling too good. Love you🖤.

Vote.