Chapter 13

We sit outside the room she is in.The doctor comes out."Tris has suffered from memory loss from the pass out.I don't know of whom she remembers."she explains.

I go in with Peeta first.We walk out three minutes later.She remembers us.

Everyone else goes in and she remembers until it's Tobias' turn.He wants us to go in with him.Peeta needs to get home,so I say I can go in.

We walk in and Tris is sitting up."Hey Tris."I say."Hey Katniss."she replies. "Hey Tris,I missed you."Tobias says."Who are you?"she asks.At first we think she is joking.Then we realize the truth.

She doesn't remember Tobais.

___________________________

"Tris,its Tobias."he try's to explain. "Yeah,that doesn't ring a bell.Haha, joking!I missed you too babe."she says. I let out the breath that I have been holding in.

I give 4 a hug and Shauna drives me home.Its still three in the morning.So while Peeta is up rustling around,I fall back to sleep.

___________________________

I wake up and get dressed in my nerdy outfit.I put on the plaid tee,white shorts,suspenders,converse,and plaid glasses.I put on lip gloss and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I walk downstairs."You make nerdy look hot."Peeta says."Shut up."I say.We call Trisha and then walk to school. When we get there,I head to homeroom with Miss.Trinket sporting green today.

The rest of the day is a blur.

___________________________

We are at my house playing truth or dare."Chrissy,kiss the guy you like."Shauna dares her.Zeke readies his lips,but to our surprise she walks past him.And instead she kisses Peeta.

He doesn't even pull away,he kisses back.I watch for about 5 seconds.I run outside to the pool behind my house and take off my clothes to reveal my swimsuit.I jump in and sit there singing.

Deep in the meadow.

Under the willow.

A bed of grass.

A soft green pillow.

Lay down your head.

And close your eyes.

For when you open.

There can be a suprise.

"Katniss!"someone screams.Its Cato. Unfortunately,he is hot."Katniss where are you?"he yells.He sees my shadow in the pool.He comes to the edge and pulls his shirt off.

Oh the abs on this guy.He jumps in. "Katniss,it was just a kiss."he says."But he didn't pull back.It was like he liked it."I say."Move on."He says.With that he pushes the hair out of my face.He puts hand behind my head.I put my hand on his chest.And we kiss.

Sorry for the short chapter.Writers block.CLIFFHANGER!!I am so evil 😏