With you

~ Allura's P.O.V.

     I enter my room finally letting out my tears... I understand..  I really do... but it doesnt change the fact that it hurts. He isn't wrong at all... Keith was there for him when Lance was in deep hopelessness and struggles... while I, I didn't give much thought to him... I didn't really give much to him. I did end up having feelings for him... maybe because I wanted to move on from Lotor... but I am not what Lance needs. Keith is the one for Lance... just how Lance is the one for Keith... but I really did like you Lance...

Someone enters my room, I quickly wipe my tears from my face, "I'm a little busy right now."

"Allura."

I look up to see Shiro, he has a surprise look on his face. I'm guessing it's because he notice the tear tracks on my cheeks.

"Its nothing. Sorry-?"

He puts his hand on my cheek, so gentle, like he was treating an injured bird. He shows concern in his eyes and then smiles, "You cant say it's nothing when you look like this."

"..." I dont know why but... being with Shiro, just really comforts me a lot. My tears in which I was trying to hide, reappeared yet again, flowing and doesnt seem like it's going to stop.

"I'm sorry..."

Shiro sits on my bed next to me and puts his arms around me, patting my head, "Dont be... let it out. I'll be right here."

Without hesitation, I continue to cry, letting out the last of my feelings that I felt for Lance... I just wanted someone by my side, didn't I? I didn't want to be alone... my family is gone... father... mother...

I just didn't want to be alone.

"I'm here."

I look up to Shiro, "I'm here for you, Allura. Everyone's here for you... we are family."

He's right.... why do I always stay stuck in the negative thoughts? I do have a family that cares for me... I do.

"Thank you, Shiro..."

"...Anytime."

~ Shiro's P.O.V.

     I'm always here for you, Allura... always will be.

I'll wait for you...

----------------

~ Keith's P.O.V.

     Pidge barges in my room, "CONGRATS KEITH! YOU WON THE MAN!"

"Pidge, I am only going to have dinner with his family..."

"Hes basically introducing his future husband!"

"Shh!" I cover her mouth, "Anyway, I have to leave... how do I look?"

I have a black polo shirt on with some black Jean's.

"Emo, but presentable. I'm sure they will love you."

"Thank you Pidge..." I hug her

"Have fun Keith... you deserve it. Make sure you kiss him right!"

"PIDGE! I'm leaving... and I DO know HOW to b-by the way!"

"Sure sure..."

I never felt so nervous in my life... shit.

***

I arrive to the Lance's family house... I take a deep breath in and out and finally, I knocked the fucking the door.

*knock knock*