Letter For U

These were the words I sent to insta account boy story book.

Hi, I'm an Indonesian BOSS and I've read your post about 100th day since BOY STORY debuted and I want to send these words, would you mind send them to BOY STORY?

I met you, no, I met your mv 'HOW OLD ARE YOU' on Youtube on October, then I started to follow BOY STORY. You all are so talented, and I don't know if these words will send the same feeling from my heart, because I love you all a lot.

Hanyu is a very responsible leader and he is nice to didi line, that made me realized he did much even when he was young. Far from home but he could do his best, for himself and also for another. Best leader ever that made BOYSTORY is a best boygroup ever.

Zihao with his laughter is very kind and believe me, he adviced many people in the world, so I think I must remind him that he was, he is, and he will always be precious to us. We love you, Zihao. Keep your smile and your laughter but don't ever try to hide your sadness. BOSS and BOY STORY are a family, aren't we?

Xinlong with his visual body that made all of jiejie in the world screamed out, your voice is way too good. I don't know, I like the way you sing a song, I like the way you rap, I like the way you do beatboxing, I like everything about you. Do your best and remember that we -BOSS- will be always with you. Because we love you, He Xinlong.

Zeyu with the sweetest smile is our daily sugar that made our day, thank you. Love your voice and the way you sing, the way you wink, everything about you just perfect. Be proud of yourself because the wholeworld BOSS are proud of you.

Mingrui, you're the baby in the team and I love you so much. The way you smile, the sound of your laughter, I like you because your cuteness is way too much! Your smile just like a star shining in the dark of the night. You're my star, Mingrui. Thank you for made my day.

Shuyaaang, you should be the baby one but how could you grow up faster than my baby Mingrui? But that's okay, no matter how tall are you, you're still baby to me, cuteness overload! My third daily sugar. Like your high pitch. And you are the younger of the team, I can't believe you're far from home even since you were young. I feel sorry for that, but BOSS is BOY STORY 's family, isn't it?

So that was enough for u, BOY STORY. Anything could happen, but remember we will always by your side. Be proud of yourself because we all proud of you. Love yourself as much as we love you. We love you. We love you. We love you BOY STORY.

Always love you.

Love from Indonesian BOSS, Fay.