ii. two

The Hemmings twins made their way to their assigned seats beside Hayley's, who was currently frozen in her seat.

Ms. Robinson started the class with a small lecture on the rules and regulations but Hayley didn't bother to listen. She heard that same lecture for three years now.

About thirty minutes into the class, Hayley feels a gentle tap on her shoulder.

She turns her head only to be met by the same blue eyes.

"Hello." The boy said.

Hayley gave a small smile. "So are you going to tell me what your name is?"

The blonde boy looks at his twin, nodding slightly but then his twin gave him a warning look.

"Alright then. We are Luke and Robert Hemmings."

Hayley nodded, silently praising herself for such progress.

She was looking for names of each twin but this boy didn't point out which one’s which, but it's okay, this is still progress.

"Okay then, but which one’s which?" She asks, doodling around on her notebook.

The boy watched Hayley doodle nonsense things on her notebook, smiling to himself as he waits for Hayley to look up and realize that there’s no way in hell he would tell her.

It was unusual. Two blonde boys wouldn't tell their real identities and Hayley can't really see the reason why they wouldn't just tell her their names.

Luke and Robert continued smirking.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out." Robert says, nudging his brother.

“Good luck figuring out which one’s which, princess.” Luke says.

One thing about the Hemmings twins, they have very cocky personalities that can sometimes annoy the fuck out of people.

"I don't get it why can't you just tell me?" Hayley said, slightly raising her voice to the point that some of her classmates glanced at her.

Hayley was frustrated. She met these two before class and she just wants to know which one’s which.

Hayley simply rolls her eyes at the other students, waving them off.

"Would the three of you like to share what you are talking about?" Ms. Robinson said with a scowl on her face.

Luke and Robert shook their heads before Ms. Robinson turned back to the board.

"Annoying children." Ms. Robinson breathed out.

“Well sorry for the inconvenient.” Hayley says loudly, sarcasm lacing around her voice.

"What a bitch." Hayley mumbles, earning a laugh from Robert as she turns her attention back to the twins.

"Aren't you related to her?" Robert asked, chuckling at the brunette in front of him.

Hayley raised her eyebrow. "How did you know that?"

Luke suddenly stiffened, glaring at Robert.

"This kid named Michael told me." Robert said quickly.

That made Hayley a little suspicious but she brushed it off and made a mental note to kill that little shit during lunch.

"Of course he did." She mumbled.

Only Michael was idiotic enough to mention personal information to some stranger.

"Well don't you get perks by being the teacher's niece or some shit?" Luke asks.

"I don't and it sucks big time." She says, chuckling.

"I was expecting you'd always get, I don't know, A+ for HR grade." Luke said.

"I thought so too, but she-devil isn't like that." Luke and Robert snorted at the snarky remark.

The three continued to talk about nonsense until the bell rang, signaling the end of she-devil’s class.

They collected their items, walking out of the classroom.

"Well that class was faster than I expected." Hayley says.

"You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun." Robert says with a smirk.

"Who said I had fun?" Hayley shot back sarcastically.

Luke walked up to her. His hands make their way behind his own back, leaning forward until his lips touch her ear.

"Want to have fun tonight?"

Hayley scoffed, pushing the boy away. "You wish."

“Of course I do.” Luke says as Hayley makes a gagging gesture.

She wasn't going to lie, the twins were extremely attractive but Hayley isn't stupid enough to hook up with someone she met just in less than 12 hours.

Robert continued laughing at his brother's failure to flirt with the brunette.

Luke just shrugged his shoulders, a smile lingering on his face.

"You're quiet a different girl, aren't you Robinson?" Luke says.

“Most girls would have just said yes. Not that I was really going to bang them.”

Hayley chuckles. "I'm far from average, Hemmings." She says as she walks away to get to her next class.

She looked over her shoulder.

"Nice meeting you, Hemmings! Even if you dipshits won't tell me which one is which!" She hollered.

Luke playfully rolled his eyes, watching as Hayley walked away.

Luke turned around, only to be met by his brother.

"I know that look." Robert says seriously.

Luke raises his eyebrow. "What?"

"You have this look of amusement on your face." Robert points out, his lips forming into a frown.

"And?" Luke drags.

Robert sighs. "Luke, I know Hayley looks like-"

"This has nothing to do with her alright. I'm just amused because I actually made a friend today. We made a friend." Luke snaps.

"But what if she leaves once she knows the whole truth?" Robert says.

Luke sighs.

"That's something I don't want to know."