How to be love

I am one of those people who will run from love...but you make me crawl back to love...you are one of those people that show me that by running away from love isn't going to solve anything...you taught me how to face love and how to love someone...age is just a number the heart wants what the heart needs and ray you're what I need...you show me by looking deep inside my heart find a way to give love a try .... You told me to have faith in love to see where love is going to guide me .... I did exactly what you told me I gave love a try and I end up falling in love with you ...you show me how to be myself and that I can do anything I set my mind to...you said you will always be there for me no matter what....you said you will shield me from danger...ray you are everything that I dream of ...I am a lucky girl to find someone like you that treat me like a princess ....so many nights I went to bed thinking one day I will wake up in your arm heard the sound of your voice in my ear saying princess I am here I will never let you fall....I am living in my own little fairytale.. The best part about it is you belong in this fairytale with me... the reassuring pressure of your hand upon mine... I am a lucky girl to find someone like you that treat me like a princess .... I can feel my eyes twinkling for you... your smiles is the light that brightens my day...The string of love binds us together my heart a drum a drum that pounds the beats of love for you.. My heart belongs to you and you only...nothing can buy my love for you...