Love without trusth

My life will never be the same, you put me to so much pain ...you're the reason why I've been cold-hearted you've broken my heart more then I could count, you put me through so much where I get to the point and I can't trust no man ...you've done me so wrong now that you've got me there's no turning back...

I was a fool to fall under your spell...loving you was a mistake, I hated you for what you did to me, I believed every single word that you told me, you lied and cheated I am so sick of your lies.... I am tired of you calling me in my phone asking me to take you back ...no way in hell I am going to take you back, you should of thought about it before you cheated on me, you've had your chances and you blew it... no apologize can heal the hole that you put in my heart... it's going to stay there forever ...every time I heard your name the hole in my heart inches, why me I did not deserve this horrible pain you've given me ...
You said I was everything that you needed, I was your air that you breathe...I was the light of your darkness; you said I was the only girl for you ... you've deceived me once more again... Making me believe you were faithful... I thought time would heal the hole you've put in my heart but time has past the hole in my heart has only grew bigger than before.. You once lived in my dreams now you've turned my dreams into a nightmare...
You're living in my safe zone turning my desires into a disaster ...loving you was a mistake... I've heard that lovers learn from each other but the only thing I've learned from you is how wrong love is... before I met you I thought my life was awful now were together you've shown me how truly awful life can be...
I've learned that nothing in life comes without consequences... no heart ever stays whole...