nine

Dayu could see the rage was very apparent in the dragon prince’s eyes. Moving based on his instinct, the cat shifter made a step backward. However before he could ask what was the reason for the dragon prince to be this mad, his arm already being grabbed tightly. The dragon’s strength was something he could never compete with, it was so strong that it was leaving no space for Dayu to fight back when Qing pulled him toward the direction he didn’t know off.

“M… my prince, where are you taking me? Please, why are you seem angry?” Dayu pleaded while gripped on the robe he wore tightly, it was almost fell off seeing how hard Qing pulled him and after all the struggles he put on to resist. However the dragon prince was still blinded by his own rage and didn’t say anything. All he did was pulling Dayu. In that moment, he was deaf to everything.

-

It’s burning. It was all Qing could feel within him.

As if the was a spite of fire ignited inside his heart that make everything heated and burnt. His head was filled by something red, the color of rage.

Deep down inside, he knew what he was doing was not right. But just when all he could smell from Dayu’s body was the king, he failed to put on his logic and sanity, he was back blinded by rage once again.

He pulled Dayu to his own room. He didn't glance even once to the bed,  he pulled Dayu further to the bath chamber inside his room. Not wasting any seconds, Qing pulled off the king’s robe from Dayu’s body until the omega stood bare naked in front of his eyes. The omega's grip on the robe seemed somewhat useless. It still fell off from his body so easily.

“No… please, no… my prince… please, no….” Dayu didn’t know when was exactly he started to cry, but it seemed the tears were falling endlessly on his face. His hands were trembled very badly as it was trying to cover the most private part of his body. He was scared, scared of the man in front of him who acted like a starved beast. The dragon prince was rude and harsh, but after knowing him for awhile, Dayu didn't know that the prince could be this frightening.

Qing did not stop even he heard the muffled cry from the smaller man. He took a bucket of water and poured it out on the omega, “I can’t smell the grass on you. I can’t smell the lavender on you. I hate this. I hate this.” The dragon prince made a rants on his own, not even once glance up to Dayu face. He was so focused on cleaning Dayu’s body.

“My prince, please…” Dayu cried out once more.

“SILENCE!” The dragon prince shouted. “I still can smell him on your body!” His eyes were gawking at a couple of kissmarks on Dayu’s skin and he angered even more.

After spending almost an hour to wash Dayu’s body to his heart content, the omega couldn’t hold it off any longer. Just when his legs were about to give up, Qing grabbed him once more and pulled him out from the bath chamber.

When they were back in the room, Qing threw him on the bed. The omega was almost  losing all of his strength already. With a little power he had left, he tried to push away the dragon prince who was all over him out of sudden. “Ple…ase, I b-beg you, don’t…” Dayu’s voice was hoarse and unclear by now after round and round of pleading. It still no use in the end. Qing was still deaf and blind to his pleas and trapped him.

In no time, all pieces of clothing disappeared from the dragon prince's body. His manhood stood straight could be seen on Dayu's line of sight and making the omega even more trembled in fear knowing what would happen.

"Please, no... the king... the king... "

Before he had the chance to finish what he wanted  to say,  Qing however even more enraged than he already was hearing Dayu still called for his brother in this time. Qing immediately leaned down and kissed Dayu fiercely. He took his moments to leave his own marks in all over Dayu's body to cover all the old ones created by the king before.