Chapter Ten

-SKIPPING TO NEXT DAY-

  I woke up to shaking. I groaned as I covered my face with my pillow, I didn't go to sleep till at least 4 am.

  "Let me sleep." I mumbled, still being shook.

  "Nope." The voice said. I sat up and pushed my hair away from my face and looking at the shaker, Cameron.

  "What?" I groaned again.

  "We are leaving in an hour." He said. I forgot today was the last day on the cruise. It sucks we were here for only three days. I got up and punched Cameron's arm.

  "Ow, what was that for?" He asked giving me a confused look.

  "Waking me up." I smirked before going to the bathroom and getting ready to leave. I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail then doing my make-up, I didn't put much on, mainly my concealer and mascara. I got dressed in a black and white strapless romper. It was Chevron printed and my favorite romper, I paired it with black sandals and a black bandana. Just call me Taylor Jr. I walked out of the bathroom and put my stuff in my suitcase such as makeup bag, hair brush, charger, toothbrush, and toothpaste. Once I was done the caption came on the intercom.

 "Attention passengers and crew, we will be docked in California in three minutes, have a nice day." He spoke. Cameron looked at me and smirked.

  "What?" I asked him.

  "Tomorrow's Saturday." He said and I smiled at him.

  "I know, where's Lexi and Nash?" I asked plopping on the bed next to him.

  "Hell if I know." He said wrapping his arm around me, putting most of his weight on me.

  "Get your fat ass off of me!" I screamed and he laughed.

  "I'm not that fat!" He said getting off of me.

  "Yea right, your like a cow." I laughed as the door opened.

  "Hey, we need to start going." Lexi said, grabbing her suitcase as Nash did the same. 

  "Okay." I said standing up and grabbing mine, walking out the room with Lexi.

  "So, guess what happened." She told me.

  "What?" I asked with a confused look.

  "Taylor asked me to get dinner tonight!" She squealed and I smiled.

  "Thank me! I'm the one who wanted to set you two up." I said before being hugged.

  "Thanks Cal." She said when all of a sudden we hear screaming coming from down the hall. We released each other when I felt my hand being tugged.

  "Calums mine!" I looked up and Cameron was pulling me, I started laughing once we went into the elevator and closed it before Lexi and Nash could get in.

  "What is happening?" I asked him a little confused, but still laughing.

"We're racing to the car, me and you are a team and Nash and Lexi are a team." He explained. I nodded as we reached the deck. We ran to the boardwalk and into the parking lot and spotted Lexi and Nash standing by Cam's car.

  "Wait, what? How??" Cameron asked and they laughed.

  "There are two elevators." Lexi explained as the pulled at the car door and got in the passenger seat.

  "NO don't leave me in the back with Nash!" I exclaimed.

  "I thought you loved me?" Nash fake pouted and I laughed. I piled in the car with them and waited for Cameron to turn the car on for AC. I'm sweating like crazy. I grabbed my phone and texted Kylie.

  To Ky- Hey

  From Ky- Oh hey, what's up?

  To Ky- Nm, wbu?

  From Ky- Same, just hanging with my bf.

  To Ky- But, what about Nash?

  From Ky- He waited to long.

  A few minutes later we said our good byes and I went on instagram. My photos were getting a bunch of hate and I don't know why, I shrugged it off and played the Kardashian game. I looked up from my phone and saw Cam and Lexi's house.

  "Wow, that was faster than the way there." I told them and climbed out.

  "Yea, it usually is." Cam said and handed me my suitcase.

  "Guess what was installed while we were gone?" Lexi said smirking.

  "ELEVATORS" I screamed and ran inside. I went to the elevator and went to my room. I threw my suitcase on my bed and plopped next to it. I soon found myself in a deep-sleep.

Hola, sorry I just got wifi. Well long time no see. So I went to the One Direction concert in Houston and OH MY GOD... smexay. Anyways for some of you it was your first day of school and it was also mine, so I don't know i'm still trying to find room to write. I will not be able to write on Mondays or Tuesday's because I have dance so yeah. I'm trying guys. I promise.

 ILYSM, Keeli.

P.s. sorry it's short.