II

*Kringgg-Kringgg* My phone rang and it's already passed midnight. I looked my phone and saw the caller. Matilde. I grabbed it, answered the call.

"Hello dae, ba't hindi mo ako hinintay?!" She exclaimed in the other line.

"Nagmamadali kasi ako dae alam mo naman na baka mag-alala si Tita sa akin dahil gagabihin akong umuwi at walang magbabantay kay Chanchan. So how's the night?" I reason out and do I need to tell her about what happened earlier? I sigh

"It's super duper amazing Dae, you know what, I've enjoyed the night! Oh nakalimutan ko pa lang sabihin sayo na hindi ka pa pala kilala ng pamilyang Veloso, but I know they have knew you." Na pilipit dila ako sa kanyang sinabi. It's too opposite, Matilde had a great night and I had dreadful night. Suddenly I remembered JM, the way he'd treated me like a complete bitch. I could still feel the pain inside; emotional and physical. I was hurt he took my virginity through his threat. I hate him and I don't trust him anymore. He wants me only as his sex slave. Nothing more!! Such a jerk!

"Dae, can I talk to you tomorrow?" I asked plainly but not to extend to notice me that I have any suspicious secret. I shifted my position, hugged my knees and took a deep breath and still, I feel sore.

"Sure, ba't ipabukas mo pa, why not now?" I'm hesitant to explain.

"Hmm.. Im so tired already dae and you too. I bet" I huffed.

"Sige, I understand...so I'll pick you up to tomorrow?" She's offering a ride again, as what she have been doing everyday. I smiled, 'she's the best friend, ever!' I thought to myself.

"Sure, as usual." I smiled and pinched my nose and trailed my eyes to the heart shape clock hanging beautifully on the wall. It's 12:51 am. I got up and went silently towards my brother's room.

"How's Chanchan?" She asked.

"He's doing great dae....he'd mentioned to me that he wanted to go back to school." I watched my brother sleep soundly on his bed, holding his fluffy teddy bear on his chest.

"That's great news." She said in amused.

"But we still need to observe him, he's too fragile and weak. He needs to get fully recovered." I lowered my voice dahil biglang gumalaw si Chanchan.

"You're the best sister ever." I rolled my eyes in surprise.

"Thanks, dae."

"Sige, Mornight dae."

"Mornight, sweet dreams." We hang-up and I kissed my brother on his forehead and I headed down stairs, and paced quietly. I directly walked to my room and shut the door behind. I went to my closet and picked a white night gown, and I changed my clothes and applied moisturizer on my face reluctantly, right after. I stood in front of the mirror on the edge of my room. Habang pinagmamasdan ko ang aking sarili napahawak ako sa aking balikat and I can't controlled the tears slipping out slowly from my eyes. I sobbed.

"Remember, anytime I want to have sex with you, you should be alert and I swear to God I will make my threat happen."

I'm not your toy JM, and I swear will not make out to you again. Once is enough, I don't want anything from you, 'cause one thing I've always stamped in head that I have a big respect to your family. This is delusional; I don't even let my ex-boyfriends touch me as much as what you did to me. I avoid having one because I need to focus my full attention to my family and now, you came into my damn whole life, and offered me to be your sex slave, and take my virginity. I feel like I am a wanton woman. I need Matilde's help, I must tell her the truth. What if he loves you Alyssa? You know he can't laid his eyes on you if he hadn't have a feelings for you. I brushed the tears on my cheeks.