A Strange Day~...

• Dedicated to Crystel Tako

Hey there ^^" bored again... so this is the next part :3 comment or vote?

Chapter 3: A Strange Day~...

Recap:

Rins POV

Oh, my, fucking, god. Hes right there, staring at me. Looking down at me. I should get up and run to the cops or call my parents. But no, I sit here, transfixed by his eyes. They're so pretty... Whoa! Wait, wtf? Did I just call this THING pretty? ...Weird... "Such a beautiful blue..." He said, starring into my eyes. Before I could say anything he went on "Uh, I meant..." Looking away from my eyes to the rest of my face he went "Are you ok?" He kneeled down to me. I whimpered and backed up closed to the wall. But instead of anger, or him attacking me, like I expected, he looked hurt. I wonder why...

Lens POV~

"Why are you scared?" I asked her. She didn't look hurt, and the house looked fine. Wait... that scream. "Where you the girl I scared? Sorry.." She looked up at me "Wait, your not going to hurt me?" She asked, looking up with wide eyes. 'hurt her?' I thought, standing up and offering her my hand, while looking down at her. Why hurt her? She slowly took my hand, and I helped her to her feet. "L-Len?" She asked. Hey, isn't that my name? "Yea?" "I'm sorry" She said, and randomly hugged me tightly. Hm, this is... strange. I took a moment before hugging her back. I could get used to this...

Rins POV-

"Why are you scared?" He asked me. He looked me over, a look of confusion on his face. Then a look of realization. "Where you the girl I scared? Sorry.." He said, looking a bit sad. Wait, why? I looked up at him "Wait, your not going to hurt me?" Instead of answering he stood up and offered me his hand. I looked down at it before slowly excepting his help. Thats when I realized something. He didn't even know me. And had said sorry to something that wasn't his fault. Now I felt bad, I had been scared for nothing. Had my parents ever said sorry to anything that was their fault to me? Ever? Noooooo. "L-Len?" I asked shyly "yea?" "I'm sorry" I just sputtered out before giving him a tight hug. 'WTF IS WRONG WITH U RIN? HES A ANDROID! YOU DONT GIVE ANDROIDS HUGS!' I thought to myself. But then found that I didn't really care what he was. He gave two shits while my parents didn't. There was a awkward moment before he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back. Well this isn't so bad...

Comment/vote?