!~Getting To Know Len~!

Hey :3 well, I realized that no ones reading these but whatever. I know im a horrible writer. SOooo anyways, so bored. Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I got one vote from a random person so... just for them ill upload this! ^.^ Enjoy~!

RECAP:Rins POV-  

"Why are you scared?" He asked me. He looked me over, a look of confusion on his face. Then a look of realization. "Where you the girl I scared? Sorry.." He said, looking a bit sad. Wait, why? I looked up at him "Wait, your not going to hurt me?" Instead of answering he stood up and offered me his hand. I looked down at it before slowly excepting his help. Thats when I realized something. He didn't even know me. And had said sorry to something that wasn't his fault. Now I felt bad, I had been scared for nothing. Had my parents ever said sorry to anything that was their fault to me? Ever? Noooooo. "L-Len?" I asked shyly "yea?" "I'm sorry" I just sputtered out before giving him a tight hug. 'WTF IS WRONG WITH U RIN? HES A ANDROID! YOU DONT GIVE ANDROIDS HUGS!' I thought to myself. But then found that I didn't really care what he was. He gave two shits while my parents didn't. There was a awkward moment before he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back. Well this isn't so bad...

!~Getting To Know Len~!(Chapter 4)

Rin's POV-

The rest of that night went by as a blurr. When he let go of me, he asked me exactly what he was and why he was in a box. Poor thing didn't even know what he was. After a good hour of explaining and showing him my parents note, I stumbled upstairs, and into bed. "Ahhh, sweet bliss" I whispered, snuggling under the sheets after such a stressing day. 

Len's POV~

After the girl went upstairs after explaining everything to me, I sat down. I wasn't tired. Obviously, After all, im a freaking robot. Well, she said 'Android' but whatever. I tried to think of something to do. But my mind kept wandering to that girl. Wait! I face palmed, realizing that I didn't even know her name. I'll have to ask her when she comes back down. She said she'd be back in the morning. I settled down into the chair. Might as well just wait till morning. 

Rins POV- I woke up at exactly 6AM. "WOW! I never sleep that good!" I yawned, getting up and stretching. Walking into my bathroom, I turned on the sink. While I was brushing my teeth, It hit me. Like a bag of bricks too. Everything that happened yesterday came flooding back. After I was done with all my daily routine, and dressed in something reasonable. I walked downstairs slowly. I looked over to see the T.V. on and Len on the couch, looking bored at the screen. "H-hello?" I said as calmly as I could. Taking a seat next to him. His face snapped towards me. "Hey! How did you sleep? Would you like me to make you some breakfast? Wanna play a game? Do you have any summer homework that needs doing? Are you alright? Your kinda staring at me with you mouth open..." He blasted out one question after another. "Uh... Yea im fine, just not used to having someone around." I did my best to smile at him to reassure him. "I sleeped fine, and naw, im not hungry. Maybe we can play later. And I finished all my homework, thanks though! ^.^" She smiled at him for real that time. "Alright... well, hey, I never got your name..." He said, blushing a bit. She gave him a odd face. "Its Rin. Rin Kagamine. You were made as my mirror image. So we're not related but we look and act rather the same. Kinda like twins!" She laughed. He tilted his head at her, before grabbing her and...

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNN. Ima end it there. :3 till I feel like uploading again, byeeeeeeeeee~!

Comment/Vote?