Dear Diary

Hey~! I have like two fans out there but hey, gotta cherish what you got. Right? Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEARS~! 

Note: I'm making this whole chapter based off of their diary entries from the week that followed.

RECAP:Len wrote:

Dear Diary,

I think this is kinda weird. Talking to a book and all, no offence. But if Rin thinks its fun then so do I. Well, yea, thats all I have to say. I'll write in you some other time. Bye!

Rin wrote:

Dear Diary,

Hi! My names Rin. From now on i'll be writing down mostly all my thoughts, idea, dreams and everything that happens to me in this! I hope that you'll be a awesome diary! Ive always wanted one, but until now, nothing interesting enough to write down has happened in my life. I hope that since Lens here, that'll all change. I think... Im starting to like him! Weird right? Well anyways, TTYL byez~!

Love, Rin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~!Chapter 6!~ Dear Diary...~

Rins POV- Dear Diary, August 24th

There's exactly one week till school starts up again. Sadly, my summer has only gotten exciting at the end of my vacation. Life is lame though, I guess. Len and me are like twins now. Well, maybe even a bit more. Now I have to go call my parents to ask them when they're getting back. Im handing this to Len to hold. DEAR LEN. DO NOT WRITE IN THIS. Alright, bye!

Hey there! Rin gave me this to hold and told me NOT to write in it. And what do you do when someone gives you their diary and tells you NOT to read or write in it? And to just put it away? Well, you write in it of course! Whoa, Rin just ran past me crying! Oh gosh, I hope nothings wrong. I'll go see whats wrong. Seeya!

~LATER~

Lens POV- Dear Diary, August 24th

I feel horrible. Not only did I write in Rin's diary, too busy being a douche. Too see that she has burst out in tears while on the phone. But I also have no idea how to comfort a girl. She ran into her room and slammed the door in my face. And locked it. With like, eight locks! I MEAN WHAT TYPE OF GIRL HAS EIGHT LOCKS ON THEIR DOOR?! Apparently whatever type of girl Rin is does. Anyways, nothing I say will make her come out. She wont even respond too me. Oh wait, the door sounds like metals sliding on the other side of it. Maybe shes taking off the lock-mechanism that she has? Well, at least I know that her room could protect her from any pedo-bears. Alright, i'll write in ya later. Bye!

Well, that was a strange chapter indeed. I know its not much but im REALLY busy right now. So yea.

Hoped you enjoyed~!

Vote/Comment?