Chapter 2: Return of Tide

Percy

Ok, so after I got yelled at by my friends, I told them I had to go. However, I would visit them soon. I got on Blackjack and went back to Wayne Manor, when I arrived, I saw a boy there.

Strange, oh well. I'll ask Bruce about it later, cuz I seriously need food. I got off Blackjack, then went to the door.

Bruce

Twenty minutes earlier....

I haven't been more glad Dick was at the West household, how would I explain to him Percy? I was pacing in the foyer, when Dick entered.

"Hey, I'm back. Umm, Bruce?" He Asked, and I froze.

"Crap." I Muttered, then Dick knew something was up.

"Bruce, what's wrong?" He Asked, and I just sighed.

"Nothing." He didn't buy it, but I saw a question he desperately wanted to ask.

"What's up?" I asked him, he sighed.

"Have you ever been in love before?" At this, I smiled.

"Yes dick, yes I have."

Dick

Ok, what?!?!! I wasn't expecting that.

"When? How?!? Who?!?" I cried out, making him laugh.

"She was my best friend, always was something else. We knew everything about each other. I mean everything, she was the first to know about my secret." I gasped, no way.

"Then what?"

"She disappeared, but last week, she was found." That shocked me.

"Does she know?" I asked, and Bruce laughed.

"No, we were just really close friends before she vanished." I got sad.

"That's horrible." He chuckled.

"I will wait, as long as I can see her and talk with her, I'm happy." That made me smile, he must really love this girl.

Now...

The front door opened and in walked this pretty lady, no, i mean, she was really pretty. Waist length jet black hair that was wavy as the ocean, startling sea green eyes that swirled. It was like looking out at the ocean, I don't know how but that's what I saw. Then she was in regular clothes, her posture though gave away her fatigue.

"Percy, are you alright?" Bruce Asked as he rushed forward, I could see the concern on his face.

"Yeah, just hungry and tired. I hope Alfred made blue cookies, or remembered blue." Said the woman, Percy, as Bruce called her said.

"Why yes Mistress Persephone, I have your blue food waiting for you in the dining room." Alfred Said, and Percy, or Persephone, narrowed her eyes.

"Alfred, it's just Percy. I don't go by my full name, you know this, we have this conversation every time I'm in Gotham." She said, but Alfred only smirked.

"Yes, but I still will call you it." Alfred retorted, making the woman sigh.

"Bruce, could you please help me to the dinning room? I don't have the energy to do so right now." She said, and Bruce happily helped her there.

"Ahh, it's so good to see Master Bruce Happy again." Said Alfred, and I was confused.

"Who is that woman?" I asked him.

"That would be Master Bruce's childhood friend, Persephone Jackson." Suddenly something was thrown at Alfred, he ducked and I saw it was a cookie.

"Alfred, don't use my full name!" Came from the dinning room, and I laughed at Alfred's face.