-2-

The bell rang, I went to grab my back-pack since school is dismissed.

"Mellll," I heard a familiar voice from behind,

I turned around as I closed my locker door to see my other best friend Naya with Tolin standing right next to her. Tolin had also been my best friend since middle school, but Naya had been with me since fifth grade so Naya is the most one I am close with. It's weird I didn't see them at lunch today I thought they were absent so I decided to ask where were they at.

"Oh, hey guys!" I greeted them,

"I didn't see you two at lunch today, I thought you guys were absent," I farrowed my eyebrows,

"You forgot? I told you last night we're gonna have a project to complete for Chemistry class so we won't show up at lunch," Naya explained reminding me,

"oh yeah, I forgot" I chuckled,

"where's Micheal?" Tolin asked,

"She's probably at the bathroom or something," I answered,

"or maybe talking to Jacob," Naya said as she was staring at something behind me with a little smirk formed on her face.

I turned around as Tolin turned with me to see what Naya was staring at. I chuckled slightly as I saw Micheal ACTUALLY talking to Jacob.

Jacob has been Micheals biggest crush since last year, as from what I was seeing I could see they were flirting with each other. Not gonna interrupt them but I felt really happy for her.

...

I got out of my car and went inside my house and placed my car keys on the key's hanger beside my house door, on the inside of course, not the outside, my family isn't planning on getting robbed or something.

I ran a hand through my hair as I saw my mom walking downstairs with my little 5-year-old sister, Crystal, yup that's her name. That's what my dad called her Crystal because this name means a lot to him, but he never told me why. But I am kinda curious about it but I feel stupid if I asked him though.

"Melll," Crystal ran towards me as she jumped into my arms.

"How was your day Crys?" I asked as I held her and put her on the kitchen island.

"It was great!"

"We got to play with playdoh at school today," she said excitedly,

"That's great," I smiled,

This reminded of my self when I was a kid like Crystal and how obsessed I was with playdoh, hehe.

I greeted my mom and kissed her forehead, as the door swung open. I almost jumped cause it was kinda quiet and the door opened out of nowhere. I took a glance at the door to realize it was my brother Ashton, who just came back from school. My brother always makes me jealous of him just because he is in middle school and he knows how much I loved middle school and how much it meant to me because I had such great memories back in middle school.

Crystal immediately ran into Ashton's arms as he picked her up greeting him happily that he came back home.

"Hey Ashton," I greeted him,

"Hey sis," He replied.

...

I was sitting at my desk doing my homework until I felt a little buzz in my phone, so I glanced on it to take a look and see what new notifs I got. Oh, it was just a message from Naya.

'I am on my way to your house, I need to tell you something' The text said,

I slide on my phone and typed 'okay' and pressed send.

After a few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, so I am guessing it's Naya. A few moments later, I heard someone knocking on my room door I am sure it's Naya.

"Come in," I said as Naya came in.

"Hey, girl, what's up," I said.

"Nothing much but I need to tell you something I saw when I was at Starbucks," She said quickly. I hope nothing bad is up, cause if Naya is talking quickly, then no good to be seen.

"Go ahead sis," I said allowing her to continue.

"So I was on my way back from Tolin's house since we were finishing the project-" I cut her off.

"when are you two gonna finish this project?" I asked with concern,

"you guys have been seriously doing it for about more than five days," I said.

She rolled her eyes playfully as a little chuckle left her mouth.

"it's a really long project actually,"

"Now let me continue," She said as I nodded.

"On my way back, I wanted to get me a drink from Starbucks, so I quickly parked at Starbucks to get me a drink. I ordered me a drink and then after a few minutes my order came, so I took my order from the ordering counter and as I turned heading back-" she paused.

"as you were heading back, what?" I asked curiously.

"I saw Joey and Marie sitting together at a table...and they both had drinks with them, so it basically looked like a date I guess," she trolled off.

"it kind of seemed like a date I don't know," She continued.

"what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"did you say a date with Marie?" I asked with concern.

"it looked like a date," she corrected me,

"Just wanted to tell you because I can't keep anything from you, and I didn't want you to know later but sooner," She said with a little frown on her face.

I felt my blood boil, Naya knows how much I am in love with Joey, and how seeing him with other girls hurts me a lot. Especially with Marie.

"Do you think it was a date?" I asked her softly.

"I really don't know Mel, but I hope it wasn't," She trailed off.

...

I was staring at the ceiling blankly, not knowing what to do nor say. I felt like I was glued to my bed. I really can't imagine Joey dating a girl who's not me. My emotions, thoughts, feelings, were mixed. they were everywhere.

Naya left a while ago and I really can't get my mind of Joey. How the hell did I fall this bad for him? What charm does he use the hell?

I sat up and decided to take a little walk since I kinda wanted to let go my mind off things. I never told Joey about my feelings, and my dumbass thought this was the perfect year to finally tell him since we got more close than ever this year, but I guess not.

We legit text every day. hangout about every weekend. And speaking of texting every day  he didn't text me today. Weird...well I am guessing because he was on a date  with Marie.

-

I am loving my story ahahaha.