-1-

I fell in love with him, but he didn't feel the same way. Until days past by us with a lot of drama mixed with a splash of romance. Joey, my best friend since elementary school. The guy that every single girl in my school would die for. I don't really know how to explain how I fell in love with him cause it's complicated. Like really complicated...I am Melanie, Melanie Carter, a 16-year-old girl who fell in love with her best friend.

I got out of my house as the cold-warm & fresh air softly hit my face. It's April, which means it's pretty spring. I grabbed my car key's and unlocked my car and got in. I put my bag on the passenger seat next to me and drove.

...

"what do you have for your first class again?" I asked Micheal as I closed my locker door.

"biology," She replied as we started walking heading to our classes.

Micheal had been one my best friends since eighth grade. We don't really have the same personality cause she's kinda boyish but I still couldn't be more grateful to have her in my life.

"I'll see you at lunch," She nodded.

I started heading towards my Math class, with my math books in my arms holding them near my chest with my search up I had to do for Math putting it neatly in my red file filled with Taylor Swift stickers. Taylor had been my idol since I was like 10.

(I am sorry for the people who don't idolize Taylor if you want you can just replace her name with any other celebrity you wish)

I ran my hand through my dark brown-black hair as I sat on my seat in the back waiting for Joey to show up since we have the same class right now.

...

"did you submit your math project?" I asked Joey.

"no," He replied.

huh, typical Joey never submits his projects on time. We got to his locker as he was getting his books out his locker I was admiring the perfection he had. His chocolate brown hair, green-hazel eyes, his little cute nose, with a little dimple on his right cheek, I wonder if he feels the same way back to me. I think not...I am like a sister to him. 

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts realizing that Joey caught me staring at him.

"Mel? Mel?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, I am sorry I was just thinking about something," I shook my head.

"well, we better get going or mr.pete is going to kill us. You know he doesn't like late students" He smiled as I chuckled.

omg mr.pete, the most hated teacher in our school. At least I think so, but he is pretty funny sometimes, but very strict, and you have to follow every single rule he tells you to do, and it's honestly pretty annoying because sometimes he would give some dumb-stupid rules and if you don't follow them then detention for two weeks, and maybe more but no less.

...

we started heading our way down the stairs since chemistry class was downstairs. As I entered, everyone was staring us, well by us I mean me & Joey. I told you every girl in our school would die for Joey, right? Legit all the girls in my school are jealous of me just because I am his best friend. How dumb.

I sat down on my regular seat and Joey next to me. I put my books on my table and rested my chin on my hand wandering around the class as I saw Marie approach us with an evil smile plastered on her face, with her clowns behind her of course, and what I mean by 'clowns' I mean her fancy  group.

Marie...Marie Huskins, I just don't know how to explain this girl. You know those love stories where there HAS to be someone that will cause the drama and ruin the relationships...even friendships. Yup, that's her, legit the whole boys in our school are drolling over her. She has ruined millions of relationships and friendships. I even heard that a girl killed herself because Marie took away her friend or boyfriend I don't exactly remember. And all Marie did was end up laughing. Like bruh who does that? I just don't get! What do boys see in her?! 

I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear as she approached Joey...like of course, she will approach Joey.

Joey seemed interested in her. Once he told me he thinks she's hot but he never told me if he likes her or not. But from the way he looks at her, it's so obvious he likes the damn girl. They started talking but I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying because I was zoomed out of this world until mr.pete came in.

"text me tonight," she winked at him & before she left I glanced at her to see her giving me a smile, which I could tell was fake. Ew.

He nodded and I just bit lip hoping nothing goes between them because I felt there was sort of a smirk on Joey's face. Like usual.

Joey is a type of a boy who loves messing around with girls since he knows any girl he wants would come to him in a flash. But he never did that to me since I am his best friend since a pretty long time and he's used to me as a sister to him. wow, that's a hard hit, I am guessing he maybe isn't feeling the same way back to me.

...

"so Marie was talking to him today," Micheal said,

"Yeah," I replied with a little sigh leaving my mouth,

"are you worried?" She asked,

"yeah, kinda actually," I answered,

"it's okay just don't worry about her, I am sure Joey will reject her soon," She comforted me,

"I don't know why I get this feeling but I feel like Joey is gonna get hurt by her," I explained,

"what do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows,

"What I am meaning is I feel like Joey will fall for her one day...like so hard," I said as I pressed my lips,

"Mel, don't feel like this, I swear he would be crazy if he doesn't like you back," She smiled.

-

I hope you loved the 1st chapter :')