Chapter 2

A/N/ Heyo! Tune Here! Chapter 2! So anywayz thanks for reading my stuff I love allz ya'll tell me what you think of it but if you don't thats your choice. Without any further to do.... CHAPTER 2 OF THE GOLDEN!!!!!! Tune Out!

                                                                                        Mavin's P.O.V

        I awoke in a white room on a stretcher that was on the floor. When I looked around I saw a women with brown hair in a messy bun sitting at a computer typeing away. I went to sit up but fell back on the stretcher due to the pain in my..... well.... everywhere. The lady abruptly turned in her chair and faced me.

        "It's best not to sit up right now, just lay back down for now sweety." She said a heartfelt frown. "Do you know how you got brought in to the fight?" She asked.

        I only nodded, keeping quiet. I didn't want to talk and break out in tears because of the pain in my body. By doing this I earned a confused look from her.

        "Honey did you hear me?" She asked her voice filled with worry. I looked straight up to the cieling and nodded as best as I could, flinching when the pain got back to me. She softened her face when I responded.

        "Okay." She said turning around in her chair to face the computer screen. "I'm going to ask you a few questions about yourself." She said in a chipper voice. I only knew she was doing this to get my mind off of things for a while. "So, what's your name young man?"

        "Mavin Carter." I said in a small voice, to tired to say anything else. She started typeing on the computer.

        "Okay Mavin, what grade are you in, what's your teachers name?"

        "I'm in fith grade and my teacher is Mrs. Fostern." I said a bit louder in reassure her.

        "Your new here, am I corect?" She said turning to look to me

        "Yea." I said, folding my arms on my chest.

        "So I'm going to go ahead and call your mother okay Mavin?"

        "I'm okay with it." I said, happy that I was going to see my mom after what happened today. She picked up the phone to dial my mother's phone number that she searched on the schools computer. She hung up and turned to me.

        "Well Mavin, she's not answering so I'm going to call your dad." She said reaching toward the phone again.

        "No!" I practically yelled, not wanting to see my 'father' if i can even call him that. "I-I mean I want to spend the rest of the school day here at school." I sai with a nervous chuckle.

        "I love your enthuseasim Mavin but sadly you can't you need to go home to get some rest." She said smiling. If only she knew what would happen.

A/N: Tune Here~ HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I mean hey, anyway, CHAPTER 2 IS HERE! Sorry I havent been updating. You can blame school for dat. *sigh* But i'm here now and thats what matters so i'll be updateing hopefully more times than once a month. So here it is hopefully you like it. BYE! Tune Out~