Chapter 6

A:N/ Tune Here: YO I'M BACK! It has been a while, how are you? Fantastic. So, recap, Mavin made friends. YAY! Oh yea, quick reminder, If your new. If you are new here, and you have no idea what i'm talking about, please read this story from chapter 1. It will help you under stand. Also, Thank you my notes for staying with me since chapter 1! So come along with me my notes and read... Chapter 6 of The Golden. ABSCOND.

                                                                                      Mavin's P.O.V

        I walked onto the bus, by walked I mean basiclly dragged by Ryan and Arron with Grey tagging along behind. I got dragged all the way to the back of the bus. Ryan and I sat in the last seat while Arron and Grey sat a row in front turning toward us.

        "So Mavin, tell us more about yourself!" Ryan asked, earning a nod from Arron. 'What should I tell them? Can I trust them with my personal life just yet? No, I'll just cover over the basics about me.'

       " Hello? Damn you space out a lot." Arron stated, bringing back from my thoughts. I shifted aroung in my seat and bit my lip.

        "What do you what to know?" I asked, wanting to know. Keep in mind that these are the first friends i've had like ever so yeah.

        "W-whats your favorite thing to do at your house." Ryan stutered looking at his hands in his lap. What did I like to do? It's not like I have a hobby, does cleaning count? I would guess not. What do normal kids do? No Mavin, these are your friends. Tell them the truth.

        "It's going to sound really dumb, but I guess I like to clean alot with my mom. It's really fun when we clean because I see her for only a few hours, those few hours are spent cleaning with her." I said shyly to the three. I looked up and saw astonishment in thier faces. 

        "Dayum. that's pretty cool. having quality time with you mom. I rarely get time like that. My mom's always out of the house on buiness trips." Ryan stated, looking at the other 2 girls to speak about themselves.

        "Well my mom is a stay at home type, but my dad works in the air force, I rarely ever get to see him." Arron stated, looking at Grey. Grey sighed and looked at us.

        "My mom and dad bitched about everything and soon divorced. Neither my mom or my dad wanted me, my aunt at the time couldn't have kids but she soon took me in." Grey smiled a bit. But spoke up again. "She's always been the mother and father figure I never had. None-of-the-less she's pretty damn cool." We all smiled at Grey while she smiled back at us. "My turn to ask a question!" Grey exclaimed. "What's your... favorite... color?" She asked. What is my favorite color. I kind of like all the colors. I'm gonna say it.

        "I like all the colors, so my favorite one is the rainbow." I said simply looking at the others. once I looked at them all we all started bursting out in laughter. We stopped at the school and my stomach felt qweezy. The rest of the group stopped laughing when they saw my discomfort.

        "Hey, we all saw what happened to you the other day. Were really sorry that we didn't do anything to stop him. But, we'll make sure it doenst happen again right guys?" Arron asked the rest of the group, earning a loud 'YEAH!' I smiled and thanked them once we got off the bus.

        "So Mavin, what classes do you have?" Grey asked me.

        "Um, Mrs. Fostern in room 205." They all gasped and looked at me. "What?" I asked worriedly.

        Arron spoke very slowly grabbing my shoulders and standing on her toes to make eye contact. "Listen to my words Mavin." She said, a slight pause after every word. "We have to sit  with eachother today." Once she said those words all our faces lit up and we laughed as we walked to the room. 'These are the friends I can trust with my life.'