Chapter 7

A.N: Tune here~ Heyo! So notes, I have a surprise for you staff members (I'm pun-tastic) anyway, I might do a collab thing with my friend xoxo_lesliee. Yes, we're real life friends. Go check her out. She's pretty cool. Anyway onto The Golden Chapter 7. (p.s. Thanks if you've stuck with me so far!)

Mavin's P.O.V

Ryan, Arron, Grey and I walked toward our class. Everyone around our radius gave wired glances but continued to talk to the people around them. And to be honest they really don't give a damn about the people looking at us. So from what I've learned so far, Ryan has 2 younger sisters and he's the oldest. He has dark brown hair and soft brown eyes. He's the tallest in the 'squad' as they like to call it. Next, there is Arron. She only has 1 older brother that went to college in California. She has frizzy brown hair that goes blonde at the tips. She's the shortest in our group and has green eyes. Last, is Grey. She's an only child. She's shorter than me but taller then Arron. Her hair is raven black and straight. Her eyes are a dark brown.

"So Mavin, were did you live before moving to Washington?" Arron asked, turning to face me.

"I used to live in Delaware but then moved because we weren't happy about were we lived." I stated honestly.

"Nice. Well we're here." Arron said pointing to the classroom. "Let's go in!"

We walked toward the class and Ryan knocked on the door while we waited. Soon enough, a lady opened the door. She had a white dress shirt with black shorts and thick glasses on the edge of her nose.

"Oh, hello kids!" she said to us with a rather high pitched voice.

"Hi Mrs. Fostern!" the trio said in unison.

"What can I do for you?" she asked us.

"Mrs. Fostern, this is Mavin Carter, he's knew here. We wanted to know if he could sit with us a our table!" Ryan asked.

"Well of course he can! And nice to meet you Mavin. Ryan, why don't you show him to the seat next to yours?" She asked opening the door wider so we can enter.

"Thanks Mrs. Fostern!" Arron said going into the room.

We sat near a window in the far back of the room. They table was made up of two long tables with 4 chairs. Grey sat next to the window with Arron sitting next to her. Ryan went to sit in front of Grey but moved in front of Arron. He turned to me.

"U-um, you can have M-my window seat if you want." He said looking at Arron. She nodded and he turned back to me. "Well you know if I-it's cool with you..."

"Thanks Ryan, that's pretty cool of you." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. I could've sworn I saw a blush and a small smile tugging at the sides of his mouth. As I sat down the bell rang.

"Hey Mavin, I didn't want to bring this up but did Steven do that to your cheek?" Ryan asked, making the others look at me. I thought quick and answered.

"Um, Steven is the guys from yesterday, right?" I asked receiving a nod from the group. "It was either him or the time I ran into a pole or something." I lied. They gave me questionable looks but answered soon enough.

"You know, if something's happening, you can tell us right?" Arron asked.

"Yea, of course" After I said that they all smiled. Kids slowly made their way into the class and sat down. Some looked at me and just looked away, but some others stopped and waved. As soon as the class settled down, Mrs. Fostern began to talk.

"Hello kids! As you might have noticed, we have a new student!"