Chapter Ten: Zayn

Song Of The Chapter: Hold On We're Going Home by Drake

I open my eyes and instantly regret it. Hangovers are a bitch. Why the hell did I drank so much last night?

I sit up on my bed and feel my head stomping on itself. I lay back down with a groan.

For the rest of the party I laid low, drunk some more and smoked some more. I did hear that Harry was asking around for me but I kept becoming invisible for the rest of the night.

I didn't even see Austin anymore last night.

Around three in the morning Niall somehow got me home to the dorms after I'd found him by the door. He was clearly buzzed but not much because he was the designated driver.

He wasn't acting weird so he must not have found out about what I did to Harry.

He will find out sooner or later, I'm sure of it. I can't wait to see their faces when he tells them or after they find out. Only then will they know not to fuck with me.

I slowly get out of the high twin bed and check my watch still on my hands. It is twelve o clock in the afternoon so they should be serving lunch in the cafeteria building.

After searching for my bottle of Advil, I take three and drink a bottle of water. My stomach is growling and I'm neseous. My head is pounding and my body is sore.

I'm pretty sure it's sore from Austin. How deliberate and slow than fast he was last night. And I'd never been in that position before and I've never had sex for that long. Dirt never lasted that long nor did the other guys.

My hips hurt, and my stomach burns. I'm so small that these kind of things don't go away for days on my body. And I've never had Austin's size. Sheesh.

When I stand to stretch, it's so painful that I actually stop mid stretch.

Sandy isn't in the room. Who knows where she night be. Probbaly with Niall or something.

I grab my toiletry bag and towel. Maybe some hot water will help with my achy bones. My lips are even sore and swollen.

I strip from my clothes and wrap the towel around me to take a shower.

After the shower my body doesn't feel much better but my nausea went down because I puked in the bathroom and my headache is bearable thanks to the Advil.

I dress in a pair of my black jeans and a black shirt. And I put on my shoes.

I blow dry my hair but I don't press it out. I've noticed that it feels better when my hair is blow dried because it feels thicker and longer that way it hides my face better.

Without looking in the mirror I brush my hair down and end up covering one whole half of my face. Hair can be such a shield. If I look half as bad as I feel than I'm glad half of my face is covered.

I walk over to the cafeteria building with a angry stomach. It growled so many times in the five minutes it takes to get to the cafeteria that I wanted to tell my own stomach to shut the hell up.

When I walk in I instantly walk to the line of people. Not even seconds later I get a tap on my shoulder from the back. I turn around to find AJ and her green hair.

"Hey. How'd you like the party last night?" She looks like shit with her baggy eyes and pale skin. She looks sick. She must be nursing a hangover

"It was cool," I decide on three pieces of meatloaf, a bundle of mashed potatoes and cream corn. My stomach is so ready. I grab a bottle of water.

"Come sit with us," AJ insists with her tray of chicken in hand. I follow her to a cafeteria table not really knowing who us really consists of.

I find out soon.