Chapter Fifteen: Heartbeat

Song Of The Chapter: No Song

Rose Pov

It took us a long fucking hour to get to the party. Niall and Sandy did not shut up as expected and He kept telling her how nice she looks. So annoying.

We pulled into a line of parked cars in the back of the huge house. Sandy must come from money or some shit because this house is extremely mansion like. Oh fuck yeah, she will definitely be helping me out in the future. It's not like she does not have the money.

We step out into the crisp fall air. The leaves have begin to change colors somewhat on the trees and the green backyard grass is freshly cut. People liter this place like some sort of celebrity event. Small and Intimant my ass. 

Everyone is dressed up. Everyone. And some even look at me funny as we walk through the guests, pasts the huge white tents and the loud music which is coming from the Dj.

"Well actually," Sandy whips around from leading the way. "You too go find tent number three and sit there with the rest of the guys. I'm going to go see my mom and she would not want everyone to see her dress ahead of time. I take this time as she's explaining bullshit directions and look around the massive yard. One half has three tents and a Dj booth. The tents are all lit up with white lights and inside of them I clearly see decorated tables. There is also an open dance floor.

On the other side, is where I guess they will be getting married because I see the big white altar from twenty feet away. It is blocked however by huge trees and bushes. 

"Okay?" Sandy asks looking at Niall then me. 

"Yup," Niall nods and turns around to walk towards the tents. I end up following him suddenly aware that Sandy might be the only person who even wants me here. I was so caught up on not wanting to have spear time that I just agreed to come not even thinking about Harry and Elizabeth and the rest of them who I have not seen in weeks. 

Here we fucking go.

We walk inside tent number three and it is already really crowded with dozens of little tables decorated with white table clothes and whilt lilly's and white candles and dishes. It even smells like vanilla scented frangrances has we mole rat through the labyrinth of tables. Niall stays two feet ahead of me the whole time, not checking if I am following, which I am. The table we arrive at is big with ten seats.

"Hey guys," Niall sits down next to Liam. It is a round table so we all will be facing one another. How unlucky are we. All of their eyes flash to me as I take a seat between AJ and an empty seat I am assuming is Sandy's.

"Hey Rose," Zayn smiles with a wave. He has a black tux jacket on from what I can see, with a white shirt underneath. 

"Hey," I nod. I look around the table to see AJ to my right, then Louis, some brunette next to him, Beth, Harry, Liam, Niall, and the empty seat to my left. They are all looking at me and making the table tension filled. I inhale a breath to stay calm. AJ smiles nicely at me and I nod.

"Woah, why'd it get all weird all of a sudden," the brunette asks. Nobody says anything. "Well I'm Eleanor," she extends her hand to me which I stare at then look at her.

"Hi," I look at her to see her nice blue eyes. "Yeah, not to come off as a bitch but I don't like touching people," I say to her with a staright face. Elizabeth scoffs and I can feel Niall rolling his eyes. But Eleanor doesn't miss a beat.

"I understand," she smiles sweetly. Ugh. 

"But you are a bitch sooo," Harry clearfies holding his hands up in a oopps kind of way.