Syam

I gazed at her, waiting for her answer. She started to cry and went to Woozi, I scoffed and folded my arms, I grabbed "Yoongi's" phone and took a picture, and sent it to TaeHyung as an unknown number.

Unknown: *sents a picture*

TaeHyung:  what is this?

Unknown: Your girlfriend is cheating on you,
                    she's a stripper.

TaeHyung: ok thanks.

With that, I smirked and leave the building. I deeply sigh and walk through the streets.

____
Yoongi's POV

Her work is actually easy, she's a pianist. I was impressed that she was, but the worst part was,
She
Was
A
Teacher.
Yes, with kids. I had be struggling so hard to get these cowards together, ITS SO HARD!!!!

"URGH!!! EVERYONE STAY STILL!" I shouted for once. Every human in the room freezes, so of then started to cry. I wanted to quit. But,

"Do not quit my job, if you do, I'll tell everyone you're gay."
"Are you threatening me?"
"Indeed."

I had a plan. There was this song that I wrote when I was child, to make people calm. I called it, Spring Day.

I started to play it, every child began to come forward, listening to my playing.
____
JaeHee's POV
I arrived back to "Yoongi's" house. I went to the bed and dozed off. I needed this, after teaching wonderful, angelic kids, I had to sleep.

But something was wrong.
I don't know, it felt like someone was following me...
I stood up and checked, omg. Why is she here?
________________________________
To be continued

Thank you guys for 100+ views! I'm so grateful! And merry Christmas and have a happy new year! It's also Tae's birthday! So yeah, byeeee! Posting every week now.