Otso

I went into the taxi, telling him that I needed to go to the club. I gripped my hands tightly, sweating, until I realised, Who the hell goes to a club at 12 in the afternoon!?!?

I soon arrived the the club, thanking the driver, hopping out of the vehicle. I soon heard a shout and a wave towards me.
"Hyung! Here!" I guess that's where I'm suppose to go.

I entered into the dark, stinky, loud place, viewing people jumping and dancing making me uncomfortable. Soon I felt someone was pushing me, making me confused. I turned to sight who was pushing me. It was the man I saw on Yoongi's contracts.

"Hyung! Long time no see." The person sat me down. I smiled and said,
"Long time no see indeed." I Said calmly. The guy gave me a confused look, making me wonder if I did something wrong too...

"Hyung, you never smiled before, what's wrong?" He voice began to be full of worried. I gave him a confused look and smiled again.

" I don't know, I just felt like it."

FLASH BACK

"You have to sound mean, cold and don't smile, if you laugh, you have to laugh sarcastically." Yoongi walked around, telling me to do. If felt like an lesson, that made me sleep..

"And most importantly, if you're meeting my brother, Woozi, you have to be careful, he knows me like an open book."

PRESENT

I groaned and face palmed myself, why did I smile, why! Why! Why!!!

"Uh, Hyung you good?" I epiphany what I was doing. I'm a dumbass.
"Why did you want to see me?" I avoided his question.

"Ok, good question, I want to introduce you to some girls."

FLASHBACK

"If he offers you girls, refuse. Just say 'You know I don't want any' but I feel like I want you."
"You want yourself to be gay?" I asked while playing on my shirt.
"No you have to say 'I don't want any' just that." He declared,
"What happened to the "I want you?" I asked, Yoongi sighed and faced palmed.
"No wonder why your sister called you a dumb ass." He shook his head.

PRESENT

"You know I don't want any." I spat out.
"I know, I know, but for once?" He begged.
"Let me introduce you to the girls." He added
"This is Jennie, she's 24 years old, born in Icheon, and single, she also works as a stripper!" The girl, or so called Jennie came out.
"Then this is Shuhua." That girl... she looks familiar... is that... Taehyung's new girlfriend?

I stood up and interrupted him.
"I don't want her, she has a boyfriend, am I right?" The girl widen eyed me and and was about to say something.

"Kim Taehyung... wasn't it? Your Oppa? The one who dumped Han JaeHee? Because she was too old for him?"

__________________________
To be continued

Finally! A chapter! Sorry for making you wait. I'm been busy with a lot of things so please forgive me, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!!! Worldwide handsome, keep going, you good!