Sampo

"Why the hell are you here?" I said calmly, we both eye contacted each other.
"I would do anything if you don't tell Taehyung!" She begged.
"Sorry, Hun, already did." I scoffed. She began crying. Wtf, why is she crying?
"Um. Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because I love Taehyung, I don't want to lose him." She cried out. I stared blankly.
_____
Something vibrated from my back pocket, JaeHee's Phone. It was an alarm reminding me to go to her campus.

"My major is Music, so it'll be the first building that you'll see."

Her campus wasn't far away.
Wait I forgot. She had two majors. At the same time! Why would she have two majors at the same time!?!?

A figure was walking to my direction. Her lips stretched to form a smile. Her left hand raising high, and waving? I turned around, not many people were paying attention.

Is she waving at me?

"JAEHEEEEEEEE!" She yelled, yep it was me.

_____
"Well, um don't cry, whenever someone cries, I cry!" I whined.
"Why are you crying? I thought you were evil!" Shuhua got confused. She paused her tears, wished that happened to me.

"Are you gay?"

____
"Han JaeHeeeeee! My beautiful, ugly friend."
She said in a happy tone. This girl is abusing me, and assaulting me. What the hell is happening.

"How's your lifeeee."
"Are you drunk?" I said coldly.
"No, I just miss youuuouoyuuuu!" 3 2 1.
She fainted. Aish...

___

"No, of course I'm not gay! It's just I have a family filled with sisters and they talk about their problems in front of me!" I lied.

"I thought that guy was your brother." Woozi?
"Oh yeah! Yeah! He is!" I lied again

___

"Can someone at least help me?!" I shouted to get some people's attention. I dragged her body. A boy came towards us.
__

TO BE CONTINUED

Face reveal!

 I look ugly uwu

I look ugly uwu