Chapter 12~ I honestly don't know how to name this chapter

Annabeth's POV 

I woke up with all my friends in a semi-circle next to me. "Good you're awake now!" Piper squealed

"Are you ok,Anna?" Bianca asked

"Yeah,thanks, I'm still a little overwhelmed about it though"

"Well it's getting late... and you don't want Isabel mad,do you?" Thalia asked while looking at her clock. It was 1:30 in the morning. "By the way,Percy left you his hoodie" then I realized I was only in my bra. I took the hoodie and slipped it over my shoulders. We said goodbye to each other and Clarisse dropped me at my house. I went upstairs and changed into something comfortable. I put on some black sweatpants and then  took off my bra, i took a sleeve-less red shirt and put it on, the I slipped Percy's hoodie back on. It was black and it had a My Chemical Romance logo. it was SUPER comfy. Then I walked to the bathroom and washed the makeup off my face quietly. I then brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I instantly threw myself on my bed, before snuggling under the covers. I spent like 5 seconds before falling asleep. 

I woke up next morning at 9:00 a.m., I got hungry and walked to the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge that read 'Hey darling! It's me Isabel. Your brothers, Frederick and me went to Matthew's baseball game! He was a little disappointed you were not coming, but I could tell you had gone to a party and seemed a little hungover ;) Don't worry, I won't tell your dad. Anyway I left you some tea and a some blueberry muffins I baked yesterday. There's some honey in the cabinet above the toaster. See you at lunch!' . I turned around to find a whole tray of blueberry muffins. Isabel had made a very big mistake. If there's something you should never do is leave me home alone with a tray with baked goods. 

The next thing I knew I was lying on my bed with an empty tray on my hands. Gods I'm so full. I heard my phone ring, I picked it up to see the caller I.D. . It was Percy. "Hey Perce!"

"Hey Wise girl"

"Thanks about last night"

"It was no problem"

"Hey,is it ok if we do the project now? My mom just decided we have plans later"

"Yeah,sure,do you still liver where you used to...?"

"Yeah"

"Ok,see ya in 10"

I rushed to my closet to grab something to wear. I picked a blue sweatshirt with a Ravenclaw logo on it. I grabbed some white jeans and my bra. I dressed up and put on deodorant. I quickly brushed my hair as I slipped my sneakers. I grabbed my backpack and my keys and ran out the door to my bike. I pedaled to his house.

I knocked and a small woman with dark brown hair opened the door. "Hi! I'm Annabeth, is Percy home?"

"Oh Annabeth dear, it has been a lot of time since I last saw you" She said as she pulled me in a hug.

"I know Sally!" I said as I broke the hug

"PERSEUS JACKSON GET DOWN HERE! ANNABETH IS ALREADY HERE"

"Come in sweetie" she said while she smiled warmly.

I entered to the house. It was lovely. Then Percy ran to from his room "Hey Annie! Good to see you" "Hey Percy!"

"Well,let's start this project9