Chapter 27~

Percy's POV

One week. One week and we hadn't gotten any clue until today. Thalia and Clarisse decided to go hardcore with Tanaka and Scott. 

Thalia's POV

Today me and Clarisse decided to go hardcore to find Annabeth. We locked up Drew Tanaka and Nicole Scott in the gym today at lunch.

"Okay Tanaka, spit."

"What do you even want to know? How did I become so pretty?"

"Drew, do you want me to destroy your Gucci purse?" Clarisse threatened.

"PLEASE NO!" Nicole and Drew cried out.

Clarisse took out a knife and began cutting the purse slowly, while Nicole and Drew gasped in shock.

"Stop!"

I gave Clarisse a look to stop. "Okay,now BOTH of you spit. Now!" I demanded.

"Okay fine." Nicole gave in "She's at Jennifer's mansion,in the basement to be exact. We don't know what she's been doing to her. That's all I know."

"Okay Scott,you can leave."

"Can I leave too?"

"Fine."

I dialed Percy. "Dude!"

"What?" He yelled in anger,he was frustrated from searching Annabeth and not finding her.

"We know where she is!"

"See ya guys in front of Goode in 10 minutes. Thalia, be sure to bring your weapons!"

"As if I could ever forget them!"

We ran to Clarisse's car and took out 2 bags. Full of gunnery and weapons.

Percy and Leo pulled n front of the Goode in Leo's van. Inside was the whole squad. "Hey Leo! When are you gonna wash this van?"

"In your dreams Thalia! This was my mother's van!"

We pulled in front of the Goméz mansion. Time for the show.

Percy's POV

We were getting Annabeth back. At first the guards wouldn't let us and the police in. But Thalia shoot them with tranquilizing darts. We got there and all us threw the door down. Jennifer was walking out of what I think was the basement, laughing with a gun on her hand. She screamed as she saw us. I pulled her away and ran to the basement. I kept screaming Annabeth's name, hoping to get an answer. I stoped screaming in shock when I saw Annabeth, unconscious on the floor and in a pool of blood. Her hair looked real dirty and was getting red from soaking in the bood. Her entire body was covered in dry blood, cuts, bruises and tears. I picked her up bridal style and got out of the house with her. Everyone gasped in shock when they saw her. "Someone,please! An ambulance!" I cried out. Then the paramedics ran to me and placed Annabeth on the litter before we both were in the ambulance. I kept holding her hand.

My Wise Girl wasn't gonna die and I would be the one to make sure of that.