Chapter 3

Morning came and both woke up to the sound of JARVIS. Peter jumped out of his bed and stood as he did in battle and said "who is that? Who are you?". JARVIS said "I am the computer in the tower and your digital assistant. Mr. Stark requested for you to wake up". Alexa had the same type of reaction as well. On the way down, Peter and Alexa were on the elevator together and they talked about how JARVIS woke both of them up and their reaction. When they got to the floor where everyone else was at, they went to the kitchen and made themselves some breakfast and sat at the table with the rest of the Avengers. "Good morning sleepy heads. How did you guys sleep?" Tony said as Peter and Alexa sat down. Peter responded with "I was sleeping like a baby until JARVIS woke me up. I'm not that happy with that" and Alexa responded with "I was sleeping great until you requested JARVIS to wake us up". 
Tony looked at both of them and laughed. Breakfast was full of questions about the kids and about what everyone's doing that day.  Peter wanted this day to end because 4 years ago his aunt was killed. He left the table and went up to his room. Alexa knew today was gonna be rough for Peter. "What's up with Pete?" Bruce asked. Alexa replied with "His Aunt May died 4 years ago today". The room got silent. Alexa was the last one to finish her breakfast. She went up to check on Peter but he said I want to be by myself right now. Everyone kept asking the same question and he got tired of being stuck in the tower so he decided to go on patrol and he didn't tell anyone that he was going to. When Tony walked into his room he didn't see Pete so he asked Alexa and she said: "He probably went on patrol as a distraction". Peter came back a few hours later and stayed in his room until dinner. Tony said, "JARVIS tells Peter it is time for dinner". "Right away Mr. Stark".  "Mr. Parker, Mr. Stark has requested you for dinner," JARVIS said. Peter went downstairs and that everyone was waiting for him. Everyone asked if he was ok. He kept saying "I'm fine". After dinner, he went up to his room and fell asleep.