Chapter 27

Hunter POV
They came down and I started to explain to them what to do with what I called "The Saver". "It's got to be you two. I can't be in the room for some reason. No one told me they just told me how to build it. Be careful".
Tony POV
Me and Bruce grabbed "The Saver" and went to Peter. Bruce activated it while I got Peter in position. He got it ready and put it on Peter. I pressed the button to start it and we watched it do its thing. Hunter said it would take an hour so we took it off after an hour and waited for Peter to wake up. The others came down and checked on Peter and put up cards that they made saying "Feel better". Bruce went up to eat while I stayed with Pete. I was hoping it worked. Peter is loved by everyone and his fans adore him as Spider-Man.

Time skip to later that night

Peter woke up and didn't talk since he wasn't in a talkative mood. Tony hugged Peter when he woke up and tried to start a conversation with him but it failed. Bruce came back and saw that Peter woke up so he ran over and asked: "You feeling ok?". Peter nodded and turn the other way. He put his headphones in and put on some music to take his mind on what happened.
Peter POV
I was in shock that I was that close to death. I was happy to be alive but it made me realize that being a superhero was more dangerous than I thought. I was thinking of taking a break from Spider-Man. I had to anyway to recover but it would be nice to be able to relax and not worry so much. As I was feeling better, Bruce said I could start going on patrol but with someone. I couldn't just go solo which I understood but I didn't want to go on patrol. I decided to go to a friend's house for a little bit. I went up to Tony and told him "I'm gonna go to a friends house for a bit. I'm taking a break". Tony looked at me and tried to convince me to stay here and take a break but I still said: "I'm going to go to a friends house". I packed my things and headed to Harry's place. He knew I was Spider-Man and trans so he understood everything. His dad was ok with it as well. When I got there Harry showed me the guest room and looked through my suitcase. I didn't pack my suit but I packed my web-shooters cause I didn't trust anyone with them. I went to the living room and we watched a movie while eating popcorn.
The next day
Alexa POV
"Where's Peter?" I asked since I didn't see him last night or at breakfast. Tony said, "He is taking a break and staying at a friend's house". I tried calling him but he didn't answer.
Time skip
A few weeks went by and he still was on his break. The team was wondering why he is taking this long. Fury called us and told us about something going on in another state. Tony tried contacting Peter but he didn't answer. We left without him.