Chapter 5

Today was the day. Peter Parker aka Spider-Man was gonna take Alexa aka Death Angel on patrol of the city. Alexa was so excited and she was waiting for this moment. 
———————————————————-

Alexa POV:When I woke up I started jumping up and down in excitement. Today is my first day of patrol with Peter. This is a big moment and I'm glad I'm doing with Peter. 
————————————————————
Peter and Alexa woke up in a really good mood. They got dressed in casual clothes and went down for breakfast. They didn't see the team and got confused. Peter started searching for something that says where the team went. Alexa spotted a note that said "Hey kids, we are out on a mission in another state and it might take a few days". After reading the note, Peter was happy it was just him and Alexa because he didn't want anyone to find out their secrets. They made some breakfast and Peter told Alexa how patrols work and how they run. He also said that if anything happened, she wouldn't help because it was her first patrol and he wanted her to get used to it. After breakfast, they went upstairs and got into their suits. Peter our on his binder then his Spider-Man suit. Alexa put on her suit and loved the design and features. They met up in Peters's room. "Ready?" Peter asked. Alexa nodded and they headed out. Alexa was a bit nervous so Peter would help her not be so stressed. Peter noticed something was happening in an alleyway so he said: "Stay here". Alexa nodded knowing she was gonna help next time. 
Peter POV:I went up to see what is happening and I saw a gun pointing a gun to a lady's head while yelling "Give me the name". I decided to do a silent approach to unarm him. I tried not to get detected but he saw me and started shooting. I dodged every bullet excepted one. He shot me in the leg and said: "Next time I'm not giving mercy". I was on the ground in pain and I noticed Alexa coming. I said, "I need help getting back to the tower". She helped me up and get to the tower. 
——————————————
Peter was in so much pain and Alexa was trying her best to help him walk. When they got it the medical bay, Peter said: "JARVIS call Bruce". He picked up and I told him the situation. He said, "I'm coming right now don't worry". Peter felt relieved knowing he was gonna get help but he was nervous about Bruce finding out he is Spider-Man. When Bruce arrived he said, "explain the situation again but with more details".Pete staring explaining the situation and Bruce was ok with Peter being Spider-Man. Bruce tended to Peters's injury and said: "You will be fine but sore for the next few days". The Avengers were on their way back and he knows he would have to explain. He was dreading it