Chapter 28

Peters POV

It has been a few weeks since I left the tower and they tried contacting me but I ignore it. I miss it but I need time to heal up and want to spend time with friends. I was thinking of going back tomorrow so I went up to Harry and told him my plan. 

"Hey," I said while sitting next to Harry 

"Hey man" Harry replied

"I'm gonna head back to the tower tomorrow. New York needs someone to protect them. I loved being here it was a great break" I said 

"Alright. Well then maybe we can have a movie night with pizza then" Harry said

"What movies?" I asked 

"Your choice," Harry said

We ordered pizza and I chose the movie "The House at the end of the street". When the pizza came we both grabbed our slices and sat on the couch next to Harry. We loved scary movies and we never have seen it. By the end of the movie we're really tired and decided to go to bed.

The next day 

I woke up around 11:15 am and went down for breakfast. Harry was already eating and checking his phone while I was making myself some toast and eggs. "Good morning," Harry said. I nodded and started eating and after I was done I went back to my room and packed up my stuff. I came down to see Harry ready to bring me back to the tower and during the ride back, we were jamming out and I noticed that we were in front of the tower. Harry reaches out for a hug and I accepted it. "Let's hang out sometime," I said and Harry replied with "For sure". I walked in the tower and heard JARVIS saying "Welcome back Peter. Would you like to go to your room?". I replied with "Yes". I got to my room and put my clothes in the hamper to wash them when I noticed Tony at the doorway. 

"Welcome back kid," Tony said while walking towards me

"Thanks. Glad to be back" I replied.

"How was your break?" Tony asked

"It was good" I responded 

"That's good. Wanna join us for movie night?" Tony asked 

"I'm good" I replied 

I put my suit on and jumped out the window to go on patrol. "It feels so good to be back," I said while sitting on a rooftop. I heard a scream from a few blocks away so I swung over to see some guys trying to get into the mans home. 

3rd person

Peter got back from patrol and noticed everyone was asleep so he went to bed and woke up to a surprise.