Chapter 6

The next day

Peter started heading up to his room from the medical bay and on his way up he ran into the Avengers. Tony asked, "How you feeling kid?". Peter replied with "I'm feeling alright". "We are having a team meeting now so don't go up yet," Tony said while stopping Peter. They all went to the living room and sat on the couch. Tony goes up to the front and says "The mission was a success but Peter you need to tell me what happened and how you got the gunshot in your leg". 

Peter POV: 

I was dreading this moment ever since yesterday. I didn't want to tell them but I had to. Peter goes up in front of the team and starts explaining "I look like a normal kid but I'm the superhero Spider-Man. I go on patrol every day and something usually happens. Yesterday I took Alexa on patrol with me because she is known as Death Angel. It was her first time out on patrol with me since I started to training with her. When we went out yesterday it was quiet for a while but then I heard something in the alleyway. I told Alexa to stay back for this patrol but next time she can help. In the alleyway, there was a guy holding a gun to a lady's head yell and asking questions about someone. I tried doing a silent approach but it didn't work. When the guy spotted me he started shooting and I dodged every bullet except one. When I got shot in the leg, the guy ran off and I was on the floor screaming in pain. Alexa helped me up and get me to the tower to treat the gun wound." 
——————————————————
Everyone but Tony was looking at Peter shocked that he was Spider-Man. They didn't expect that. Tony said "You got to be more careful next time. I'm just glad you are alright". Everyone else was saying "I agree with Tony". They stood up from the couch and surrounded Peter for a team hug. Peter said, "I'm gonna go up to my room". Everyone gave him some room and Peter went up feeling relieved that the team knows his superhero identity.