I'M BACK L.A.!

I woke to the sound of the captain's voice warning everybody that we were landing. I rubbed my eyes tiredly in stretched in my own private seat. THANK GOODNESS I BOUGHT THE SEAT. I didn't have to worry about any kids kicking me every single damn second. I looked out the windows and saw the city of Los Angelos right below me. Most of the clouds were gone. Good thing I took 1,000 pictures before I felt asleep.

*

I got off the plane,claimed my luggage and walked outside waiting for Alie. I turned airplane mode off for my phone and saw that it was only 2:00 in the afternoon. I was just about to call Alie when I heard a car honk and a very familiar voice screaming "KLARIE OVERHERE!" 

I shot my head towards the direction of the voice and saw Alie and a two of my best friends Ashley and Marie. Did I forget to mention I was on a collab channel with them and a few of my other friends from highschool?

I waved to them excitedly while they ran out of Alie's car to help with my luggage. I had two suitcases and my carry-on only though. "We missed you so much!"they screamed as they strangled me with their hugs.

I chuckled and we walked back to Alie's car while they were asking me a billion questions on how my life has been the past two months. When we reached the car Alie ran out and tackled me in hug. "KLARIE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!"

"I know,who wouldn't?" I joked.

Alie retreated and gave me one of her sassy faces. "Excuseeee me Klare?" 

We all laughed and got into her car.

"So first we're gonna head back to me,Ash and Mare's apartment,and now yours and we'll give you some time to unpack and change,"Alie said.

"I'm assuming by 'some time' you mean two minutes?"I chuckled knowing how she was.

"Yup! Then we're gonna go meet with Katie,Daniella and Stella (the other girls on my collab channel who didn't live with Ashley,Marie and Alie) for some froyo and then we'll head home,help you with some more unpacking and head to wherever you want for dinner,sound good?" Alie asked.

"YASSSSSS!"I excalimed.

"Oh and they might stay the night too,"Marie added.

"YASSSSSS!"Ashley and I both excalimed.