Guess who?

Alie parked her car outside our apartment building and we got out. Ashley lead the way to the apartment which by the way we got to by elevator. Marie pushed the button for the 8th floor and when I stepped out of the elevator I did a fucking double take. They lived in a penthouse. It was amazing. One of the walls of the living room was entirally glass. 

"Come on I'll show you around the house,"Marie said. I nodded and we walked around catching up with each other about what's been going around in our lives.

*

"And this is your room." I walked into my room eyes wide,staring around. There was a queen size bed centered in my room with a nightstand on each side of the bed,a small couch-chair thing with a small table to it's side and a gigantic walk-in closet. 

"Its beautiful isn't it,I decorated it myself,"Marie stated flipping her hair dramatically. I laughed.

Well after 4 years of twin size beds and sharing a closet for a room with your dorm mate it's nice to be back. (My college ended later than Alie,Marie and Ashely's so.)

"So you share a bathroom with Ashely,and I share on with Alie,okay? There is another door in the bathroom and it connects to Ashley's room."

"Okay."

Marie left the room and slid open the glass door to the balcony and stepped outside. HOT DAMN. The view was amazing so of course I HAD to take a picture. I headed back inside and grabbed my camera from my suitcase. I went back outside and had a photo shoot with the scenary. 

After a while of taking in the view Ashley ran into my room and told me to get ready because we were gonna go meet up with Katie,Stella and Daniella. As soon as Ashley left I ran to my suitcase and grabbed a random skater skirt and tank and changed as quickly as possible. ( http://www.polyvore.com/more_imys/set?id=132949828 )  I then grabbed my phone,wallet,sunglasses and vlogging camera and ran downstairs to catch up with the rest.

On the way to the froyo place,I decided to call my folks and tell them I was back in town. They were excited to see me again since the last time I saw them was at my college graduation two months back. (I got my own apartment in Orlando for a while). We arranged to have dinner back at their house which was my old house,tommorow night.

*

"OHMAHGOD I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I yelled as I literally jumped on Katie,Daniella and Stella strangling them with my hugs.

We got our froyos and headed back to me,Alie,Ashley and Marie's place. It was about a 5 minute walk to our building anyways so we didn't take the car. I was checking my phone while walking when I accidently bumped into someone and dropped my wallet-clutch thing as well as my phone. 

"Ow shit!"I yelled.

The guy I just bumped into was wearing a tank time with some khaki shorts. We were both knealing down,struggling to pick up my stuff. His head was facing the ground so I couldn't see him face but he had a blue bandanna wrapped around his brown hair with a blonde streak down the middle. Our hands fumbled as we both reached for my clutch. "Oh I'm so sorry,"the guy said.

Holy fuck. That voice. That lisp. Could it be? No it couldn't be. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO. NO.