Forgive me..

*Klarie's POV*

*Flashback*

"Hellooooooo,anyone in there?" I asked laughing. Ricky was staring at me o.o.

"Oh yeah,hey Klarie. I have something I've been meaning to tell you." Ricky said.

"Okay of course. We're best friends you can tell me anything!" I smiled.

"Good because I want you to know I got a girlfriend!"He excalimed.

Oh. What? I thought he actually liked me. Was it not obvious I liked him? Get over yourself Klarie he never liked you. You're nothing more to a close friend to him."Oh." was all I could say. 

"I'm happy for you." I faked a smile.

"Klarie I can tell when your upset. What's wrong?"

"Nothing Ricky trust me." I faked a smile again. "So who is it?"

"Natalie."

That's it. I fucking lost it. 

"Natalie?NATALIE?! YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH THAT WHORE? RICKY!"

I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED AT HIM. HE KNOWS I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HER. WHAT THE HELL.

"What do you mean whore?"He asked.

"RICKY! Can't you see? She's using you to get me jealous! She doesn't like you!"

I saw his face change. He changed from confused to angry."WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY KLARIE?!Are you jealous?"

"Ricky I'm only saying this to protect you. You're my best frie-"

"NO KLARIE. IF YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND YOU WOULD BE HAPPY FOR ME. YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME MY GIRLFRIEND IS USING ME!"

What. The. Hell. "FINE DON'T BELIEVE ME!" I SCREAMED. I can't believe him! I was closer to him then fucking Natalie and he trusts that whore more than his own damn best friend. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

"FINE!" He screamed

I could feel tears forming in my eyes so I ran back to my table.

"Klarie what's wrong?"They all asked me,concerned.

"Nothing,I'm fine."

*

I ran home straight right after school. Not hanging out with anybody today. I unlocked my front door and slammed it right behind me.I let my tears flow. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I ran upstairs to my room crying. I heard my mom call out to me,"KLARE BEAR! WHATS WRONG?!" I ignored her and threw my bag on my bed. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I took out my razor and dragged it across my wrist. 

He didn't care. *Slash*

He never did. *Slash*

Natalie ruined me. *Slash*

Tore off a piece of my heart. *Slash*

I backed up onto my door. I heard my parents and brother burst into my room. They were pounding on the door. "Klarie open up!Please.You can't leave your family behind!" My dad shouted. I slid my back down the door and cried even harder. They kept pounding on my door for another 10 minutes. I was losing a lot of blood. I took out my phone and called Ali. 

She picked up after 1 ring. "Klarie! Are you okay?"

"I'm..I'm..I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I want you to know I'm thankful for you and everyone else.Tell my family and friends I loved them"

"Klarie! What's-"

I blacked out.

*End of Flashback*