But You're My Best Friend!

Ricky's P.O.V.

I stood there for a moment thinking to myself. I needed to talk to her. I needed to let her know I'm still here for her. I called Kian to pick me up. I stood there waiting for Kian on the sidewalk.

*Flashback*

"Klarie!"I called out.

Klarie saw me from across the lunch room and waved then quickly turning back to her conversation with Ashley. After about a minute or so she made her way over to me. 

"Hi!" She smiled at me. Her smile was adorable. She wore braces which made her smile even more adorable. Wait stop it Ricky you have a girlfriend now. You need to get over Klarie because she will never think of you as more than just a friend. I sighed to myself mentally.

"Hellooooooo,anyone in there?"She asked looking into my eyes. Her beautiful hazel orbs looking into mine. Ricky you're getting distracted again!

"Oh yeah,hey Klarie. I have something I've been meaning to tell you." 

"Okay of course. We're best friends you can tell me anything!" She had a huge smile on her face.

"Good because I want you to know I got a girlfriend!"I excalimed.

Her smile faded a little. "Oh." was all she could say. Was she okay?

"I'm happy for you." She faked a smile.

"Klarie I can tell when your upset. What's wrong?"

"Nothing Ricky trust me." She faked a smile again. Well okay. "So who is it?"

"Natalie."

Her fake smile disapeared again. But instead of looking disapointed she looked angry.

"Natalie?NATALIE?! YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH THAT WHORE? RICKY!"

Whore? I know her and Natalie didn't get along well but I didn't know she hated her this much.

"What do you mean whore?"I asked.

"RICKY! Can't you see? She's using you to get me jealous! She doesn't like you!"

That's where I got angry. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY KLARIE?!Are you jealous?"

"Ricky I'm only saying this to protect you. You're my best frie-"

"NO KLARIE. IF YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND YOU WOULD BE HAPPY FOR ME. YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME MY GIRLFRIEND IS USING ME!"

She looked hurt. "FINE DON'T BELIEVE ME!" 

"FINE!"

Tears started to form in her eyes and she ran back to the other side of the lunch room to join her friends. Why would she do this? She's my best friend! UGH.

*End of Flashback*

My thoughts were interrupted by Kian's shouting. "RICKY! Hello? You there buddy?"

I snapped out of it. "Oh yeah hey Kian,"I said as I got into his car.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"It doesn't seem like nothing."

"Okay fine. Klarie's back."

"That's great Rickers! I missed her too!"

"No its not great.She literally hates my guts."I explained to him my encounter with Klarie today as we drove home.

"Oh shit,"he said as I finished,"if I were you I would talk to Klarie and explain to her why you did all that crap in the first place."

"I would Kian! But she probably doesn't even want to see me. Let alone talk to me."

"Well you have to try,"he said as we pulled into the driveway.

I sighed. He's right. I needed to talk to Klarie.