LA HERE I COME

"Okay bye Ali I'll see you in about 6 hours,sorry for waking you up."

"It's fine Klarie,can't wait to see you again! We're super excited for our reunion anyways. We havn't seen you in forver!"Valerie,or sometimes Ali,who is one of my best friends exclaimed.

"2 months to be exact," I joked.

"That's a very long time to us!"

"Hahah okay I'll be boarding my flight soon so goodbye for real now."

"BYE KLARIE!"

I pressed the giant red button on my iPhone,locked it and shoved it back into my pocket. I then realised I forgot to check the time and pulled out my phone again. I pressed the home button and my screen lit up. 11:20. My plane will be leaving in 15 minutes so I decided to head to Starbucks to get a snack. On the way to Starbucks I stopped at the bathroom and fixed my hair in a quick messy bun and took out my contacts. (Klarie's Outfit:  )

*

"That'll be 4.80 please,"the super cute cashier at Starbucks told me. I paid and quickly scurried to the counter where they handed you the drinks. 

Oh how that cashier reminded me of Ricky. I haven't seen him in forver and it haunted me everyday how I didn't tell him how I felt in high school. He was probably asleep right now snuggling with that bitch Natalie. I KNOW she didn't like him and she has been faking her feelings all alone just to get me mad. See we used to be best friends in high school and we got into a little argument. She wanted me dead basically. She keeps tweeting and posting selfies with Ricky on twitter and Instagram knowing I would see it. 

I took out my phone and checked the time;11:26. 

"TALL VANILLA MACCHIATO FOR KLARIE!" one of the barista's screamed. I quicky got my drink,thanked the barista and headed back to my gate. I stopped at one of the bookstores along the way and picked up a book for my flight. I bought "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. How I loved John Green books even though they make my flow oceans out of my eyes uncontrollably. I made my way back to the gate and sat down in one of the seats. On the way a couple fans came up to my and asked for pictures. I hugged each and everyone of them and proimised to follow them on Twitter. They gave me their usernames and walked away fangirling. FANS <3.

I checked the time over and over again thinking it would make time fly faster. At around 11:30 I pulled out my phone again one last time and checked my Instagram. I checked my profile and smiled to myself when I realised I just hit 1,000,000 followers. I screamed inside. I needed to vlog this. Fuck. I left my camera in my luggage. AHHHHHHH! I cried to myself in my mind and just tapped the search button. I quicky typed in Ricky's username and decided to stalk him a little bit before I boarded my plane. My stomach did a backflip when I saw that his most recent post was a shirtless selfie. Surprised it wasn't a selfie with that whore Natalie.

"FLIGHT NUMBER 5 TO LAX NOW BOARDING." The lady's voice boomed over the intercom. I sighed and turned on airplane mode for my phone,grabbed my carry-on and prepared for the boring-ist 6 hours of my life.