Prologue : Introduction

Ever since I was little, the other children would make fun of me because of my quirk. They would throw stones, give me scars, throw insults... But it was nothing.

But even after seeing me being treated like that... That person... He cared for me... He... He called me... His "friend".

I am Kuroyami Aishi, 13 years old and attending last year of middle school. My quirk is called Necromancer, it lets me control the corpses of dead animals and human beings. Although using my quirk has lead to me being a depressed insomniac. I have only one friend. Mitsuragi Haruto.

The truth is... I inherited both my parents' quirks... But... I don't want to talk about it...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey hey hey! Aishi hurry up hurry up hurry up! I'll turn time on you if you don't hurry uppppp!!!" Haruto, my only friend, exclaimed as he rang the doorbell again and again. "HURRY UPPPPP!!!"

He has pitch black hair and wild yellow eyes. He stood like, 5'7"? He's 2 years older than me, meaning he's 15.

"I'm here, I'm here." I said, opening the door and stepping out.

My hair was, as usual, it's messy dark brown. My right eye was a bloody red and my left an electric blue. I always hid my right eye though. I stood at 4'3", and as you may already know. I'm 13.

"C'mon! We're gonna be lateee!" He said, activating his quirk and turning time on us. To the time where we were in front of Yuuei already.

"You're a cheat." I said, walking normally. I was used to his time lapses. His quirk is called Time Manipulation, he's able to control time, speed it up, slow it down, but he can never go back to the past. His quirk is actually really good 'cause no matter how far he time travels he and the person he travels with never ages, unless he actually controls the time of the person.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How did you do?" Haruto asked me.

"I did well, but they asked me for my age." I answered.

"Whaaaatttt, there was someone there shorter than you why didn't they ask him???" He replied.

"Meh, idk." I answered.

There was some kind of orientation but I didn't really listen. I just needed to destroy all the robots I can, no biggie.

The orientation thing finally ended. I was going to wherever the hell somewhere letter B but whatev.

"Hey, Aishi, which building were you assigned to?" Haruto asked.

"Oh, is that the letter?" I asked, emotionless and careless as ever.

"Yeah, I'm at B. You?" He said.

"B." I answered.

"Yay! We're at the same building!" He said, practically picking me up and spinning me.

"Stop, I'm getting dizzy." I said, emotionless.

"Oh, sorry." He said, putting me down. "How many blades are you gonna bring?"

I showed him my bag full of my knives.

"Woah woah woah, that's a lot." He said, inching away from me.

"These are already sorted. I just need to attach them to me." I said. 'Is attach the right word?'

"Attach..." He muttered, I could've sworn he thought about me stabbimg myself.