Chapter 5 : Flames

I got the barricade off and let Shiraishi-san look for them. Worst case scenario is that I'd be the one who would find them. I placed the barricade back as we both exited.

I roamed around the building, looking for the two and thought of a really good idea.

'Since I'm playing as villain, it isn't weird right? I wouldn't be weird right?'

I took the mask that was given along with my costume and put it on. The mask had the design of jagged teeth, and there was a zipper where my blades could get out of.

"HEAdphOneS! TIck tOCk! WheRE ArE YoU!!!" I screamed, hoping to get their attention. "No nEED To bE CaUTIouS! I'm yOuR FRienD! RemEMBer!"

I took a sharp turn and saw them both.

"FOUnd yOu!" I yelled, swiftly taking my blades and scarring myself near my eye just above the mask. Blood came out and I used it to create a signal that would tell Shiraishi that I was there.

I summoned my hellflames and threw one at both, jumping at them and throwing my blades at them making them jump back. Me, throwing baldes at them over and over while Haruto slowed time down so they wouldn't back away anymore.

Shiraishi-san, who was fortunately behind them, used her quirk and took Haruto's energy, spinning back and taking Ryuugo's. After the two were breathless on the cold floor we captured them with quick movements.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I feel dead inside... Why did I act like that..." I muttered.

"Are you okay Kuroyami-san? I'll transfer some of my energy to you if you need it." She said.

"No, you should give your energy to Haruto and Ryuugo." I said, yawning. "I just wanna sleep..."

"Okay then. I'll be right back!" Shiraishi-san said, running to Haruto and Ryuugo's direction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Good job everyone! Apart from Young Midoriya, there were no fatal injuries! Nevertheless, no holds were barred!! For your first full training exercise, you all did wonderfully!" All Might exclaimed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day at school...

Aizawa-sensei was lecturing some of our classmates, of course me as the Ultimate Lazy Person, I slept with my head on my desk.

Black. Darkness. Hate.

Those were the only things in this realm. In this realm of nightmares. Kiraishi's realm of nightmares.

Kuroyami Kiraishi, my other personality. My complete total opposite.

She was feared as I feared everything.
She hated everything as I was hated.
She abandoned as I was abandoned.

This is her realm. The realm I called the realm of nightmares. Her alternate universe. Her home.

"We need to pick a class president." Aizawa-sensei's sudden unusual exclaim awoke me.

"FINALLY SOMETHING SCHOOL-LIKE!" The others exclaimed as I rubbed my eyes.

"I wanna do it too." Earphone Plugs Said.

"I WANNA BE CLASS PRESIDENT! PICK ME!" Jagged Face said.

"My manifesto as president:All girls must expose 30 cms of thigh!!" Small Guy said.

"Oh, you mean the position that exists for me." Laser Beam said.

"That's like, a leader position! I'll do it! Me, me!!" Acid Girl said.

"Be quiet!!" Engine exclaimed, with eyelids still dropping I managed to look at him. "This is a task laden with responsibility where you must carry and pull everyone else's weight! It is a holy office that requires the great esteem and trust of those around you...! The only truly worthy leader will emerge from a democratic choice reflecting the will of the people!"