Chapter 13 : I'm Not AISHI!

"THE VOLUME MASTER I'm rootin' for 'im now. ONGGOKUROOOOOOOOOOOOOO. RYUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"AND THE BLOODY NECROMANCER!!! KUROYAMIIIIIII! AIIISSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" He exclaimed once again.

"Aishi... You aren't yourself today..." He said.

"STAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

"I'm..." I muttered, suddenly feeling a headache making me scream in pain and suddenly hold my hair by reflex.

"IT HURTS!!!!" I screamed, my hands grabbing hold of my hair and my eyes widening, the eyepatch let loose revealing my bloodred eye.

"IT HURTS! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" I Screamed once again, tears falling from my eyes.

"SOMEBODY... H-HELP... HELP... HELP M... HELP US......." I said, feeling scars form on my body as one of my hands was held up in front of me while the other was gripping my face, trying to calm me down... Trying to calm all three of us down.

I could feel the blood gushing out of my wounds, more and more forming as time passed. The blood spilled on the floor, now a pool of blood was right beneath me. My left eye crying blood.

"It... Hurts... Somebody... Help.. U.. S..." I managed to mutter, but it was no use. I lost control.

I laughed manically, my hand gripping my left eye leaving a scar on my face.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed, Ryuugo started inching away.

"Aishi!" He yelled.

"I'm not Aishi. Onggokuro Ryuugo. I'm. Not. AISHIIIII!!!!!!!" I screamed out, more blood gushing out of the wounds.

"AISHI! THIS ISN'T YOU!" He exclaimed, probably using his quirk to make the volume of his voice louder.

"As. I. Said. I'm. Not. AIIISSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed again, my blood now spiking up, giving me scars and ripping the uniform.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT AISHI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" He yelled, volume louder than before.

The blood rose up, higher than before. More of my blood gushed out from my wounds, the spikes then crashed down onto Ryuugo's direction.

Stabbing him on his arm and his leg.

"Aishi..." He said, coughing out blood. "What happened to you..."

"I'M NOT AIIISSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" I screamed once again, spikes growing thicker, blood gushing out faster. I could see Ryuugo cough out more blood.

"GO MUTE GO MUTE GO MUTE GO MUTE GO MUTE GO MUTE GO MUTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE! AHAHAHAHAHHA!" I laughed manically, more spikes stabbing him.

More and more blood gushed out of me, more wounds formed on our frail body. If we were a normal person we would've died from excessive blood loss already.

The blood reformed into deadly weapons, spears, swords, axes, halberds and floated midair.

Both my hands were scratching at my face, my left eye still crying blood, arrows then formed.

As I let out another manic laugh, all the weapons rained down on Ryuugo, hitting him on his body countless times.

As all of this happened... Aishi returned.

Aishi's POV

My eyes widened at the sight...

His body was limp, simply hanging thanks to the bloody spikes that remained to keep him up. His eyes were lifeless, his mouth was a bit open with a little blood trailing down. He had numerous scars on his body, and his uniform was torn.

The normal left eye of mine that seemed to have cried blood not long ago had now cried real tears, not washing away the marks of the bloody tears from earlier.

"Ryuu... Go..." I muttered, more tears trailing down my eyes.

I walked to him, body weak and frail because of all the scars, the occasional mutter of his name accompanying each step.

I collapsed onto his body, his weak lifeless body.

"RYUUUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I screamed, tears falling like waterfalls.

"Onggokuro is out of commission.. Kuroyami... Wins.." Midnight announced.