Chapter 8 : Villains

"DON'T MOVE! THOSE ARE... VILLAINS!!!!"

As he said those words I could feel myself growing weaker, my breathing getting faster, my heartbeat going unsteady.

'If I don't control myself! Kiraishi will-'

Aizawa-sensei suddenly appeared in front of me, punching a villain and moving onto another one.

I knew from that moment that I had to run away. I followed my other classmates, trying to evacuate.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that." A voice so unfamiliar behind me rang out. "Greetings, we are the villain alliance. I apologize for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter Yuuei Academy, the base of heroes. In order to engage with Mr. All Might, the "Symbol of Peace." We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see."

"Was Mr. All Might not supposed to be in attendance in this juncture? Perchance, has something been altered? Ah well... Setting that aside." He continued. "This is my role."

I was scared, I didn't know what to do. I was sure this villain could see right through me all too well.

"Wanna switch?"

"No! Never!" I shouted out, collapsing onto the ground and gripping my head due to the pain, closing my eyes shut.

Jagged Face and Explosion went up in front of me and attacked the villain. Shiraishi-san coming up to me and holding me close.

I was scared that's for sure. I couldn't hear anything, I shut my eardrums out right at that second...

 I opened my eyes... And I was at another place, a different scenery.

A villain suddenly appeared before me, by reflex I grabbed my knives, scarring him twice and jumping back, only to be met once again by two more villains. This time, I threw both of my knives and hit him with my hellflame jumping back once again only to be met by my classmate.

"K-Kuroyami-san!?" Electricity(Kaminari) exclaimed.

"Kaminari-san." I said.

"UWA!!!" He exclaimed, rushing back to dodge a hit, me following him. "THAT WAS CLOSE!! HOLY CRAP!! I SAW DEATH'S DOOR!! WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS!? WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON!?"

"Let's worry about the specifics later! Right now we need to focus on how to get out from under them!" Earphone Plugs(Jiro) exclaimed. "Wait, aren't you an electric kid? Just fry them already!"

"HEY NOW! DIDN'T YOU SEE WHEN WE WERE A TEAM DURING THE BATTLE TRIAL!?" Electricity(Kaminari) exclaimed back, later on explaining his quirk.

"Kuroyami-san! Behind you!" Creator(Yaoyorozu) exclaimed, making me look behind me.

A villain again. I summoned another hellflame and burned him with it.

"Eight left..." I murmured.

I looked back at the others, Ea-Jiro-san seems to have used Kaminari-san as a human stun gun. Electricity going everywhere, I was currently blind and deaf at the same time due to Jiro-san's heartbeat sound. I was being held...

"Kuroyami-san!" Yaoyorozu-san exclaimed.

I took me some time to regain my sight, but before I knew it... I was being held like a hostage in front of them. I couldn't say anything, but I could hear the villain's threats.

"Don't move! Or we'll kill her!" They said.

At the corners of my eyes I could see the villains closing in on my classmates.

"JUST SWITCH WITH ME AISHI!"

Kiraishi's POV

I summoned gigantic hellflames in both my hands, the villain being burned. I took one of our knives and rolled up one of our sleeves and cut our left wrist, blood gushing out.

"YAOYOROZU! I KNOW YOU'RE CREATING SOME KIND OF THING THAT CAN REPEL ELECTRICITY! GET IT OUT NOW!" I yelled, forming a spear with our blood.

At that instant, Yaoyorozu let out a huge sheet like thing, but I knew it could shield both of them from the electricity.

"KAMINARI, YOUR ELECTRICITY! FULL-ON ALL YOU'RE WATTAGE SHIT!!!" I almost screamed, piercing the back of a villain and blocking the attack of another.

"But what abou-" "DON'T FUCKING MIND ME! I CAN TAKE SOME PAIN!" I cut him off, turning the spear into an axe and almost cutting the villain in half.

"In that case, I'm..." He started, I scarred another villain. "STUPID STRONG!" He exclaimed, all his electricity pulled out. I endured it, but couldn't hold out eventually switching back with Aishi...

Aishi's POV

Electricity stung around me everywhere. Blood was gushing out from my wrist. I used all the blood I had out and tried to shield myself from the lightning, succeeding and eventually passing out...

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I found myself with Uraraka-san and Shiraishi-san. No. 13 falling to the ground as I opened my eyes.

"He's...dead..." Shiraishi-san said, I instantly activated my quirk.

"I'll be using your body for a while Mr. Void." I said,  now standing up my arms in front of me as if I was holding a puppet.

By controlling a dead or unconscious person's body I can move his/her body the way I want and control his/her quirk the same way.

"Mr. Warp... I'LL HaTE YoU foR ThE REsT of mY LiFE." I said, controlling No. 13.

I can't exceed their limitations, and I can only control them for an hour, but in my state I'll only hold up for about 25 minutes...

"Kuroyami-chan!" Uraraka-san exclaimed touching me and making me float. A portal thing was on the ground where I was just standing, vanishing and appearing behind me instead. "Release!" Uraraka-san said, making me go back down.

I stood there, still controlling No. 13. Shiraishi-san holding my shoulder and passing her energy to me. Iida-san seems to have rushed out and to the door Mr. Warp following him.

"I won't let you!" I exclaimed, making No. 13 run towards him. Uraraka-san followed.

She was able to make Mr. Warp float, and Hanta-san clung onto him and wrestled him with his tape. No. 13 conveniently being at the spot, I controlled his body to try and capture him using Hanta-san's tape. Unfortunately failing due to my lack of time.

I lost control.

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello! It's me again, Alice. I know I changed lots of things in the story... Please forgive me... I didn't really know what else I could do other than change the plot a bit. So... I'm very very sorry!!!