Chapter 10 : Yuuei Sports Festival

"Why are there so many people..." I muttered.

"I don't really know either." Shiraishi-san said.

"I just wanna go home..." I said, clutching the strap of my bag. "I've got no choice."

I ran to the nearest window.

"Aishi-chan!?" She exclaimed.

I jumped outside the window, using a blade to scar my leg and reforming the blood to cushion my fall. I got a band-aid and covered my scar. It's impressive how much blood can gush out of my scars in just seconds.

I wrote a small note and reformed my blood into a small bird. Giving the note to the bird and walking away.

"I'm going home now. -Aishi"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've been preparing too much for the sports festival. I've sharpened my blades, I improved my hellflame capacity (I can summon up to 24 now), I went to the cemetary to ask if I can borrow a corpse and a coffin to go with it, right now I'm prepared, I'm too prepared.

But it's okay, since today is...

The Yuuei Sports Festival.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We were in a waiting room, all wearing our P.E. Uniforms, some where chatting but I was just at the corner looking at them blankly.

"Today's the day. If you're about to lose I'm gonna switch with you!"

"Ahaha, okay then. It's your choice."

"Don't mind if I do switch with you. Did you bring the corpse?"

"Yes yes, I did."

"YES! Lemme see!"

"I can't show you now or can I?"

"At least tell me the quirk."

"Aishi, it's time to go." Haruto said.

"Okay." I replied, following them. "I'll tell you later Kiraishi."

"Okay..." 

We all walked outside, tons of people hollering and squealing, I had to turn my eardrums off again.

After what seemed to be hours but weren't hours. I got my eardrums to work again.

"And this year's first round of destiny is....." Midnight said. "......This!!!"

"An... obstacle race..." I muttered. "Oh well... Kiraishi, switch with me."

"Wha-"

Kiraishi's POV

Aishi suddenly switched with me, if I act like myself people'll think we're crazy ass fuckers. Shiiiiittttttt, this is the worst possible situation for meeeeeeeee.

"Aishi! C'mon, hurry up! We're supposed to gather there!" Haruto-kun said.

"O-okay!" I said, trying to impersonate my complete opposite, later on following our classmates.

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone was at the gates either shouting, hollering, or being squeezed. I was being squeezed at the middle and I fucking hated it.

"FUCKING KYS FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, creating a big explosion using a hellflame. "SAYONARA SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I ran and ran, using a blade to scar my legs about ten times each until it reached our feet, I hated how I needed to destroy the uniform but whatever. I used all the blood gushing out to propel myself higher to speed myself up while running once I got back down.

Once I was running again robots were surrounding me, I used my blood once again to propel myself high in to the air, making the robots crash onto one another.

I did it again and again and finally escaped the robots.

"THAT WAS FUCKING HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKING PRO HEROES WHO CREATED THIS FUCKING OBSTACLE COURSE!!!!!!" I screamed, not knowing that right beside me was Todoroki, Aishi's friend.

"Shit." I said, running faster and propeling myself again using our blood. Unfortunately for me Todoroki was keeping up. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit" I muttered to myself again and again.

The next one was the fall, I almost fell the moment I got there but I jumped to a platform right away.

I used our blood to make platforms to make it easier to walk for me, using the blood again and again. And finally got through. Todoroki was still on my tail though.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT!?!?!?" I screamed, though got no response. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!"

I said, speeding up, there was a clean slate, but I knew it wasn't just ground, it was impossible. Todoroki went ahead of me. There were mines...

"I knew it." I muttered, summoning hellflames on both my palms.

I was still, palms facing the ground, I set off a mine and made the hellflames explode, I suffered no injuries and caught up to Todoroki and Bakugou.

I summoned another hellflame and ran across the two, as I got ahead of them I made the hellflame explode leaving a trace of smoke. I used my blood to make myself go faster, and faster, and faster.

But ran past me was a green haired boy I knew all too well. Midoriya.

"Tch." I clicked my tongue, summoning a hellflame and throwing it atop him.

I ran across him. "Have fun with some burns." I said, looking straight at him. the hellflame exploded.

Todoroki and Bakugou were right at my tail. But they're okay, I just didn't want that Midoriya piece of shit to pass the finish line before me.

I summoned another hellflame and made it explode.

"GET OT OF THE WAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"HAH, NEVER YOU IDIOTIC BASTARD!" I threw back.

All three of us were neck to neck, Midoriya following behind.

I crossed at third place, Midoriya crossing at fourth.

I panted, the 46 that crossed first would be able to go on to the next event.

"Aishi... Switch..."

...

...

...

...

I passed out.