4. Unexpected Tears

- You just came here. Are you really going back to Riverdale? - Dylan asked his best friend in serious tone.
- Yeah, I- Selena started laughing loudly. - Ok, I can't do this anymore, I can't be serious when you're so serious. - said laughing again.
- What? What's going on? - Dylan asked confused.
- I am just joking with you! I am not going anywhere. - The brunette girl answered.
- That was brilliant! - Zac gave a proudly high five to the girl and hugged her.
- Oh, yeah so funny, yeah, I can't stop laughing, hahahahah... - Dylan said sarcastically, just in his style, and saw Nina laughing too.
- It's actually kinda funny, honey. - Nina said to her boyfriend.

She gave him "don't be mad" kiss on the lips which make Selena uncomfortable and sad but she didn't want to show it, she just want her best friend to be happy

She gave him "don't be mad" kiss on the lips which make Selena uncomfortable and sad but she didn't want to show it, she just want her best friend to be happy. Whatever she couldn't do it. Dylan looked at her and asked her:
- What's wrong, Selly?
- Oh, nothing... I am just tired, I think to go to bed as Taylor... - Selena answered and went to her room.
Dylan trusted her but deeply inside him he knew that this wasn't the real reason. He didn't know what was it and didn't pushed her to tell him because he knew that soon or later, she will tell him, she always have.
Selena was in her room alone with her mind. She knew that Dylan has a girlfriend and she thought it will be ok but when Nina and he kissed, she felt jealous of her because she wanted to be in her spot. At this moment there was a knock on the door.
- Who is it? - Selena asked.
- It's me, Nina. Can I come in?
- Sure, come in. - Selena said nicely while rolling her eyes. - So what's up?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in the leaving room:
- What was that about?! Did you did something to her? - Dylan asked Zac.

 - So what's up?-----------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile in the leaving room:- What was that about?! Did you did something to her? - Dylan asked Zac

- I?! NO! I was the perfect gentleman for the princess! Maybe you know the reason... - Zac answered pointing at his ex good friend.
- I just came here. What could I did to her for such a short time???!!
- Exactly. - Zac said that and Dylan looked confused. - You let her alone, ok with me but is not the same, at the airport because- he stopped looking around seeing that it's just the two of them in the living room- because of Nina...

 - You let her alone, ok with me but is not the same, at the airport because- he stopped looking around seeing that it's just the two of them in the living room- because of Nina