My First Impression.

Y/N'S POV
Since today RM is going to be looking for me with his friends and the whole rest of high school is going to be staring at me I thought I might actually try to make a good outfit.

I woke up extra early the next day of school. It took ages but finally I found the perfect one.

An over sized sweater to cover up my top half as it followed the dress code

An over sized sweater to cover up my top half as it followed the dress code. Then I picked this skirt as it followed the "shorts and skirts need to be mid thigh length" rule.

I quickly ran outside and locked the door behind me. I walked myself to school eager to see RM.

I opened the hallway door and flipped my hair. I pictured it in slow motion in my dreams. But in reality it was much better. I tried to soak in the moment. But people were shocked and I heard some conversations.
"She changed so much"
"I heard RM is waiting at her locker"
"Is that the girl who's the attention seeker at the Winter Ball?"

I wished I hadn't done the change of outfit and the hair flick. Oh why...
I was so embarrassed now.

But I saw RM, really at my locker. As soon as I saw those eyes of him... I really didn't feel embarrassed at all!

"Hey"His voice mad me go crazyyyyI started blushing and going crazy too

"Hey"
His voice mad me go crazyyyy
I started blushing and going crazy too.
I just replied with a "Hey" too.

He chuckled. I didn't know what was so funny about that.
"Your so cute"
I still wasn't sure if he was messing around with me. So I told him to meet me outside the building 5 minutes after the bell rings for break.

The bell rings. I see him standing outside.

"RM," I said nervously
"I don't know if your playing with me I really wish you weren't And was yesterday night true? You like me? I just don't know I'm so confused!" I said in a quick paragraph.

RM'S POV
"I don't know if your playing with me I really wish you weren't And was yesterday night true? You like me? I just don't know I'm so confused!"

wow. She really thinks I'm lying. I can't explain my feelings enough to her. Then I remember. I remember something in my pocket, that will win her heart for sure. I grab it.

————
The next chapter might be the last one but I really don't knowwww.
I posted two chapters today because I knew I would post one tomorrow since I'm going to the beach!