His Acting Differently.

RM'S POV
I've never been rejected in my life, and when that girl knew my name I was so shocked. I knew I had to make it up to her. As soon as I spotted her in the crowed I grabbed her hand. I knew she was going to escape. That's why. The garden was romantic.

I needed her to trust me

I needed her to trust me. I made jokes and she laughed at some of them. I loved her personality, her eyes, but still didn't know who she was. Did I really need to know? Was I eager? Did I like this girl in front of me without knowing what she looks like?

... yes...

I ask her "I know I've already asked but what's your name?"
She replies "I can't"
"Why?"
"You will reject me and leave me heart broken"
"I wouldn't"
"You will. You've teased me and called me name!"
"I'm sorry!"
"Are you really? I've seen how you are with girls all the time. I'm not falling for that"

Y/N'S POV
"Are you really? I've seen how you are with girls all the time. I'm not falling for that"

I run the the hallway.
But I'm too slow. He grabs my hand and I fall onto his body.
He tilted my head up and kisses me
I just go with the flow (lololololololol)

"Now you have to tell me who you are!"
He says.

I slowly pull my mask back. He gasps. I can hear him. I feel ashamed of myself.

"Y/N" he whispers
"Y/N your perfect..."

Wait. What did he say? I'm so happy I WANT to fall into his arms and hug him. But what if his joking... if this is all a prank.

"RM..."
"Yes?"
"Your joking right?"
"No"
He gives me another peck on the lips.

While we walk down the walkway he apologises
"Y/N it wasn't easy for you at all. I'm sorry. I know you are the one for me. You make me feel butterflies and realise what I'm doing is wrong. When we bumped into each other at the shops I fell in love with you. This just adds the cherry on top of the ice cream. Y/N I'm sorry"

I accept his apology

He walks me onto the dance floor

Everyone is suprised

————
Another chapter 💗💗💗💖💖💖