He Is Perfect.

RM'S POV
I ask her if I could take her home after the Winter Ball. She said yes but she had to go and ask her friends if they would be alright without her. We go for a stroll in the park and reflected on our day. I had just realised I'm not perfect after all. I stare into Y/N's beautiful eyes. Had I not noticed this earlier?

I was so blind back then.

Y/N makes he feel butterflies inside. I just really like her.

Y/N'S POV
Maybe RM is perfect. Maybe I was just too selfish. He just needed someone to love and someone to stay with. I guess thats me. RM left all his friends back at the hall to take me home. I guess he is a gentleman. The night was so good. He confessed and took me to a near by park. We talked like we were strangers wanting to know each other. There were far worse things going on in his life that I didn't know about.

I thought his mother didn't care about him. As long as he enjoyed his life. But his mother forces him to study like mine. I said why don't we study together so it could be less boring and we came up with jokes to tell each other. It was fun. I've never felt like this before apart then hanging out with my friends.

We hug at my front door and we say our goodbyes. I walk into my bedroom and found out that RM was still standing in front of my house.

"What are you still doing here?" I questioned
"I wanted to see that your safe.." he replied
We both blushed at each other and he finally made his way back home. I flopped on my bed and silently went to sleep.

I had then woken up in the middle of the night.

Oh my dress.
It was still on.

Time to get changed into my pjs and actually go to sleep. As well as my heel and makeup. It was all taken off to change for a comfy sleep.

————
Anyone want to guess what happens next?
Votes and comment are greatly appreciated.
💖💖💖