What He Is.

Y/N's POV
RM is a bully to all people at our school, maybe not the newbies. But if a new girl comes in, all hell breaks lose and all the boys in my class try to get her and then leave her like she is a piece of trash. Which is what happened to me. It left me at such confusion.

On the first day RM was just so perfect to me. But when the next day came he started teasing me and I didn't know how to get rid of it. He also blocked my number and all social media. I always warn other people but they keep falling in love with the wrong guy.

Him.

I've gotta say. Without all the bulling and stuff RM would be perfect. But his not. No one is perfect. They always have one bad thing to them. I just gotta remind my self. But I do have pretty perfect friends.

I really wish and sometimes even daydream about my first day, and without him dumping me... what a lovely couple...
Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. HIS A BAD GUY!

Anyways, another girl has walked in the room and the boys are sitting up straight and trying to do their homework quickly so they can hand it in on time, one pulls out a mirror but none of that is worth it other than what RM is doing,  which is nothing. THE GIRL AUTOMATICALLY SITS NEXT TO RM!

I couldn't believe it. Was I that blind?

Yes I'm pretty sure I was. Then the girl was getting all touchy with RM. Was I like that?

Then RM had a smirk on his face. Didn't he do that to me?

 Didn't he do that to me?

I was so reckless. I couldn't focus on my studies. I put my sound proof ear phones on and switched the song to 'Thank You, Next' by Ariana Grande. What a perfect song.

I start doing my worksheet that the teacher as given us. But with my headphones the feeling in my stomach didn't go away, only the sound of the classroom did. For some reason I just wished I was in that girls position. Even if I were to break up with him the next day. What if I'm the girl RM is looking for to stay with forever? No, that will never happen. At least never happen to a girl like me.

————
Continuing onnnnnnn.... 💖💖
Thanks for the wait!