Chapter 4

When this gets Updated, then I'm using the University WiFi. If you're wondering, I'm JUST going to the University to improve my English. I'm far away to go to the University and I'm not even old enough. :D I dunno enjoy reading?

{Elsa's POV}

I didn't know what I was doing. Am I stupid? Why did I even wanted to see him?! "And know you saw him. Are you satisfied now?! Hmm? Seeing him? The one who broke you down?", I shook my head. I can't. As fast as I could I went to the Secretary. In the Secretary was Miss Belle, she smiled when she saw me. "Yes, Elsa? Can I help you?" I took a deep breath and I looked in her with warmth filled eyes. "I'm not feeling very well...", I closed my eyes for some seconds. I'm very pale... So it doesn't have a diffrence in my face when I'm sick. "Is it okay if I... You know... go home?" "Uhm... Sure. I'll make sure that your Teachers know that you're excused from the lessons.", she smiled. I nodded as I went out to the fresh air. I went to the forest near a river and sat down at a willow. The splashing water calmed me down. But I couldn't stop my memories popping out in my brain. The memories I could never forget.

I was standing there. At the bus station and staring at my feet. Drip. Drip. Drop. The sound of the rain falling down on my umbrella. But then suddenly bumped in me and I fell down. "Excuse me! But please look where you're standing! You're in my way! You ugly brat", a voice said. I was still looking at my feet. I knew who it was. I knew the person whom the voice belongs to. Before I could just stop it, my heart was filled with warmth. It was Jackson Overland Frost. "Get out of the way!", his voice was angry as he gave me another push. "At least you should say 'Sorry'!" "Sorry...", I said as I got up. "I'm sorry, that I'm in love with you", I thought. I could feel the tears in my eyes when I got on the bus. You think I'b be save when I go to the school. But that's not true. It's even worse. When we got to school the classes haven't started yet so all the students were walking around the floor waiting for their teachers to come. As I heard a girl's voice laughing, then pushing me against the lockers. It was nobody else than Vanessa. Jack's best friend. Jack was standing next to her and his friends were crowded around me too. "Oohh. Who do we have here?", she laughed out of joy. "Elizabeth Scarlett Winters". She said my full name. "How does she know it?", I asked myself. Even in my ID stands Elsa Winters, not Elisabeth Scarlett Winters. "W-what do you want?", I heard my voice cracking. She gave me a slap. I fell down and my necklace accidently showed up. I usually hided it under my clothes. I felt her slap burn on my cheeks and I could taste some blood in my mouth. They were always bullying me like that. Sometimes I would come home. My whole body covered with scars, scratches and more. Vanessa looked at my necklace. "Ohh... What do we have here? A necklace? A Snowflake? For what?", she asked. I love Winter. I love Snow. I love the cold. "Is it standing... standing for Jack?!", she asked her voice a little shaky of the panic. "What?! No!", I shouted. "Why would it even stand for Jack?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow. "Because he loves Winters, he loves Snow, he loves the cold.", she explained. I shook my head. I wanted to escape. But she slapped me. Again. And again. I heard myself breaking down. I heard myself crying. I realized myself getting up. And I gave Jack who was just laughing a slap. Bam! It was hard. I was crying and angry. I heard myself saying something. "And if I love him. It wouldn't matter, right? But I don't love him. I just can't love someone who would hurt me.", I looked directly into his eyes and wiped the blood from my mouth away. "I would love someone who would laugh when someone suffers!", I screamed, pushed Vanessa and Jack away and ran away. Leaving Jack and Vanessa with wide opened mouths starring at me. A day later they didn't bully me. But after that one day they started again. Like it was nothing. Like nothing ever happened. I lied. I really lied. Because I love him. I love him more than everything. But it's breaking me.

I turned my arms around. Scars and more scars. He really is there. Inside. Does he still remember me? I don't want to see him... I took the necklace out of my shirt. He didn't remember me, did he?

{Jack's POV}

I looked a long time after her. But then I turned around and got to Chemistry class. I didn't even know why she was like that... . Who's she?! At Lunch time I went to the Cafeteria and sat down at the Gang's table. "Mind... if I sit here?", I asked. "Of course, you stupid pig. Why would we even have an extra seat here?", Merida gave me short look and yawned. Astrid was crunching an Apple, Rapunzel and Flynn ate spaghetti. Hiccup was eating and Lunchbox full packed with sandwiches. Anna ate chocolate with Kristoff and I was eating rice with chicken, eggs and bacon. Merida suddenly looked down and simply said, "Elsa got home" And everyone except me stopped eating. "Yeah. I saw her running away after bumping into me", I said. Astrid got up looked at me, opened her mouth and without saying a word she closed it. Hiccup just made Astrid sitting again and looked wondering at me. "What?!", Anna asked. "She doesn't even know you!" Flynn raised an eyebrow. "We never know."

{Hiccup's POV}

Merida looked at her closed hands and suddenly said. "Elsa got home." I stopped eating. Just like the others we were staring at her. "Why? How?", those Questions just popped out again and again in my head. Suddenly Jack said something quite interesting. "Yeah. I saw her running away after bumping into me." Astrid's mood went fom 10 down to 0. I could feel it. I knew her since I was little so... We're like Soulmates. She stood up and was about to shout at Jack. Fortunately I made her to sit down. I shook my head and looked interested at Jack, when Anna said "What?! She doesn't even know you!" "We never know", Flynn said raising an eyebrow. He was right... . But if even Anna didn't know Jack... Why would Elsa? It was weird.