Yandere Kaminari x Shy Reader

This image is not mine so that's that.....
_________________________________________
You were a very shy person, the only people you got along with were, Kirishima, Mina, a bit of Bakugou, Midoriya, and Kaminari. You had a little crush on Kaminari, so when you were around him, you would stutter and turn red sometimes. When you stutter, he kind of enjoys it which you find a bit disturbing. But that's not it, when you eat, he just looks at you with a cute but kind of creepy smile.

You would tell Mina that you find Kaminari a bit creepy. "Y/n, he is not creepy, I know it. If he were, he would follow you home. He is to lazy to do that. Trust me.", Mina said. "You're probably right, maybe I'm just thinking about it to much", you said. Nope. You were wrong. He had gotten creepier, EVERY single day. Your little crush for him was gone...
The reason for it is when you told Mina about the Kaminari thing, she went missing the next day. You asked Kaminari, "Hey, what do you think happened to Mina?", "I don't know" he said. "But good thing she is not in the way anymore", Denki said quietly. "Wait, what did you say?", You asked. "Nothing", he said. "Weird" you thought. A good 20 minutes of class, you were sitting in your chair. You felt uncomfortable, you felt like someone was staring at you. You wanted to turn around but that means making eye contact with people, you didn't want that. When lunch came around, you didn't want to talk to anyone, so you went up into the roof and ate your lunch there. You heard someone yell your name, it was Kirishima. "Y/n, why are you up here?" He said. No answer...
"Y/n, what's wrong? Please answer me." Kirishima said in worry. Then you hugged him a cried a bit, he hesitated a bit and hugged you back. "Y/n, what's going on?", He said. "It's Kaminari, he is starting to creep me out, I think he is the reason why Mina is gone. I don't want to talk to anyone because they might get hurt, like you. I don't want you to get hurt, Kirishima please leave and be safe.", You said in worry. But little did you know, Denki was listening in your little conversation. He didn't like it one bit. Kirishima decided to leave, Kaminari decided to stop him.

(Kaminari's POV)

I decided to stop Kirishima, "Hello Eijiro, didn't expect to see you here, talking to My Y/n.", Denki said. "Y/n was right", Kirishima thought. "Well she is not yours" said Kirishima. "Oh she will be and she won't regret it" I said. That said he pulled out a knife and stabbed Kirishima.

To be continued....
________________________________________

Part 2 will be out
Oh thank you for 59 reads.