Dabi x Male Reader

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Enjoy this or what not. You and Dabi are like the same age

You're the number one Villain
Quirk: Magic and such

You're quirk is basically magic, if you want to cast a spell you gotta say it backwards (Yes I got this from Zatanna from DC). V/N=Villain Name
_________________________________________

Dabi's P.O.V

"Hmm~Dabi are you jealous of that V/N again, I wonder who he is~", The blonde headed girl said pointing her finger at the tv. "No, why would I be", I said sounding very annoyed. "Aww, you sound very jealous to me~", she said annoyingly. "Shut the fuck up", I said getting up and leaving. "Where are you going? I want to come too~", she said trying to follow me. "No, I'm going out on my own, leave", I said strictly and her face went down to a frown.

I walked out of the complex, into the dark. I saw a guy on one of the rooftops, talking weirdly.The noticed it was him. . .

*Your P.O.V*

I was just sitting on one of the rooftops, casting spells on people's homes. Making there lives a bit harder. I don't know what I deserved to be number one Villain. I mean, I have robbed tons of Banks, I'm an assassin, and other shenanigans.

I got bored and looked down, all I saw was a burnt looking man, blue eyes, and spikey black hair. "Huh, he likes looks familiar?", You thought. You got down and saw him right there.  "Hmm, Touya?", You said camly. The dark haired male just glared. "Long time no see Touya", you said. "Who the hell are you", he barked. "Well..V/N of course", you said teasingly. "I know that but why are you talking to me like I know you", Dabi said angrily. "Don't you remember me Touya?", You said. "DON'T YOU CALL ME THAT, AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU", Dabi said. You started to walk away, but opened your mouth, ready to say something. "L/N Y/N", you said chuckling and casting a spell to disappear. Dabi now remembered who you were.

*Flashbacks*

    "Hi, you want to be friends, my name is L/N Y/N", you asked the little spikey red headed boi. "Sure, my name is Todoroki Touya, nice to meet you!" He said with a bright smile. (Yes I'm going with the theory that Dabi is a Todoroki)

             *Middle School Flashbacks*

"Touya? Is anything wrong?", You said looking very worried. "Y/n-kun there is nothing to worry about, I'm fine", he lied
"O-okay", you said putting your head down.

     *Highschool Flashbacks*

"Hey Touya, did you do the homework?", You asked your crush."No, it's fucking stupid", he said. "Why?" "No one wants to be a smartass you like YOU", he said while walking away"
This happened every single until one day....
"Touya I'm getting worried for your education. Are you ok-", he cut you off by lifting you up," Y/n, shut up and mind your own business so fuck off, got it?", He said aggressively. You felt your heart broken that your crush told you to fuck off, you guys have known each other for a long time..

The next day you didn't notice Touya and asked one of his friends, "Oh Touya, yeah he dropped out", he said while your eyes widened. You ran to the male bathroom and cried.

*Present*

*

Dabi's P.O.V*

"Y/n?", He said looking up.

Next Night....

I was ready to go out and find him. I left without anyone noticing. I went up to the roof top where Y/n was previously, luck was on my side. There he was, talking backwards. "Y/n", I said, he turned around and saw me. "Hello Touya", Y/n said in a monotone voice. "Why did you become a Villain?", I said going straight to the point. "I should be asking you the question Touya", he said monotone voice again. "I only became a Villain because of that bitch Endeavor, that old man abused me, so what is your reason?", I questioned. Y/n was quiet for a second

"The reason I became a Villain was because of YOU", he said coldly. Dabi stayed quiet. "You know Touya, I had a thing for you, I wanted to tell you but you never had time and my dumbass kept worrying about you. My heart was broken when I last saw you, you told me to fuck off.", Y/n said, Dabi actually felt bad for once. "Y/N I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY I LEFT, I'M SORRY I BROKE YOUR HEART AND IM SOR-", Dabi got cut off by one of Y/n's spells. He was casted with a spell to not move. "Oh Touya, sweet sweet Touya, it's to late to say that but I appreciate it.", Y/n said walking up to me, and kissing me in my cheek. "Well good bye, Touya", he said casting the spell off me and running off the rooftop. Last thing I heard was a spell bring casted, then Y/n disappeared.

That was the last time I saw him.....

_________________________________________
I

am sorry for that and such, but thanks for sticking around. Thank you for 1.29k reads. I'm taking requests and such so just comment. Adios